Saluting The Seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saluting The Seniors

Thought we should pay a quick tribute to this senior class. These guys were the last D-II recruiting class as they were in fall camp when the announcement to go D-I was made (except for Parker, Gentile and Pontrelli).

Paul Aanonsen...........Brock Gentile ................Reed Burkhardt
    Andrew Hoogeveen ...Trevor Hohn .................Cory Koenig
    Tyler Koch .................Parker Douglass ...........Matt Anderson
    Justin Kubesh ............Jason Bonwell ..............Mitch Pontrelli
    Mitch Erickson ...........Dusty Lebrun ................Luke Witte
    Chris Doblar ..............Chris Wagner ................Preston Crumly

I got a chance to be around these guys daily for three years. They are a great group of men and I know they will go on to be leaders in what ever they choose to do. They are great examples of what it takes to be a Jackrabbit.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Saluting The Seniors

I just remembered, Matt Anderson is also in just his 4th year. I thought I was told once that he is by-passing his last year of eligibility to fly planes for the Air Force.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

They came up big on Saturday as well. It was what they all were playing for since the post-season was not an option.

Comment

Stig talks about each of them individually on this weeks Jackrabbit Extra with John Stiegelmeier. We just shot it. It'll be online late tomorrow. I'm pushing for it to be free. Every fan deserves to review this season and hear what the coach says about these seniors.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The seniors contributed in every facet of the game on Saturday and are a big reason for the success this team has had in 2007. They have left us with enough memories to last a very long time. Nothing could be more fitting than for this group of seniors to go out on top as GWFC Champions!!! Congratulations to them all and THANKS Seniors for helping to lead this program into DIVISION I! It is truly great to be a JACKRABBIT!

Comment

No doubt a great bunch of guys. I wish them the best in their future no matter where or what direction that may take them. God Bless them all.

Comment

Every year, when I see the list of seniors, I wonder "what are we going to do next year?" We can see that each year, the seniors have added to the foundation and right now, that foundation is very, very solid. Thanks, seniors, for what you've done for Jackrabbit football.

Comment

Working...
              X