How to take it to the USD fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take it to the USD fans!

I get tired of Coyote_Fan and the other three or four USD fans coming on here and leaving posts that are completely out of left field (oops, USD doesn't have baseball), I mean out-of-bounds.

I decided to go over and post a little something on their Dead Sea of a board. Please tell me what you think!

How 'bout dem Jackrabbits!
    « Thread Started on Today at 9:05am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Coyote_Fan seems to love coming over to our forum to taunt us a bit so I thought that turnabout is fair play!

A crowd of 16,345 (a record btw) watched SDSU take the Great West Football Conference Championship by defeating #1 and previously unbeaten NDSU 24-29 giving SDSU its first football title in 44 years.

Man, does it feel good to say that!

Congrats to the USD Football Team on a very mediocre season and a middle of the pack finish in the watered down NCC! You have proven that you aren't anywhere near where you need to be to make the transition to D1. I noticed that you haven't posted a 2008 schedule yet. What's the matter boys? Having a little trouble?

Hey, did you also catch in the Argus that SDSU's WBB crushed Oregon and Missouri in the last week and our Volleyball team won both the regular season and post-season tournament championships in the Summitt League? Yep, they are headed for THE NCAA TOURNAMENT in a couple of weeks! Oh, there's even more! We announced a $15 million gift for a new science research facility and $6 million towards the new Dykhouse Athletic Development Center at Coughlin Alumni Stadium.

It is good to be a Jackrabbit fan right now!

This is my personal invitation to Coyote fans to stop all the hatred and bitternes and join the Jackrabbit Nation as we proudly go where no other South Dakota university has ever gone. This is your opportunity to join a winner! Jump ship now before you go through transition hell. You can always be a fair-weather fan and come back to USD when things get better! Chances are you will become a Jackrabbit for life!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota State University, the flagship university of the state of South Dakota and the first D-1 school in state history! The biggest and the best, plain and simple!

Do you like it? Anything I forgot? Did I go to far?

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: How to take it to the USD fans!

Nothin' but rep points here.

Comment

love it
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Why would you want to take it to USD fans, what have the fans over there done to deserve for you to write smack on a non smack board. You complain when I am over here and ask for me to go back to my own board but yet you congradulate each other and give out rep points for writing on the USD board. Makes alot of sense. Hopefully you are practicing what you preach.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          Why would you want to take it to USD fans, what have the fans over there done to deserve for you to write smack on a non smack board. You complain when I am over here and ask for me to go back to my own board but yet you congradulate each other and give out rep points for writing on the USD board. Makes alot of sense. Hopefully you are practicing what you preach.
          Kind of irritating when someone does that isn't it? Don't worry about it Coyote_Fan, there isn't anyone over there reading those posts anyway!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            Are you beginning to see the light?
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X