NDSU Punter has many talents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Punter has many talents

Can't remember who in the stands told me about the halftime show that he did at a Bison basketball game but htey said it was on youtoube so I had to check it out.

Pretty funny stuff I must say! So, if punting in the NFL doesn't pan out he has something to fall back on! Smart kid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98vSWicSec

Moderators, wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to move it to a better spot.

Enjoy!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: NDSU Punter has many talents

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Can't remember who in the stands told me about the halftime show that he did at a Bison basketball game but htey said it was on youtoube so I had to check it out.

Pretty funny stuff I must say! So, if punting in the NFL doesn't pan out he has something to fall back on! Smart kid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98vSWicSec

Moderators, wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to move it to a better spot.

Enjoy!

SUPERBUNNY
    Two thoughts:

1. He's an unbelievable punter.
    2. Is that really what the Bison Sports Arena looks like? I have heard bad things... but that is really, really bad.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Two thoughts:

1. He's an unbelievable punter.
      2. Is that really what the Bison Sports Arena looks like? I have heard bad things... but that is really, really bad.
      Agreed, I never have made it up for a game and now I'm glad I haven't. That looks like a miserable venue for BB.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Somehow I never made it there, either. The good news is that NDSU should be playing in a spiffy new arena attached to the FargoDome very soon.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          Somehow I never made it there, either. The good news is that NDSU should be playing in a spiffy new arena attached to the FargoDome very soon.
          I am aware of that and hope to travel to Fargo (seems weird to say that) in the very near future.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just before Drago's first punt, my wife half-yelled: block it! block it! block it! and I leaned over and said "Hey, he's the best in the country...you don't block his punts." You know the rest of the story: a second later, a Jackrabbit freshman blocked the punt and that set up the first TD. I let my wife call the rest of the game and I just yelled and shook my cowbell when she told me to.

I've been in the BSA many times for track going back to the year it opened, 1971 and as recent as last winter. It's been a while since I attended a basketball game there...by today's standards, it's not a good venue for basketball and a replacement is long overdue. By 1971 standards when multi-purpose buildings were constructed on many campuses, it was okay but not perfect...too big for basketball, not unlike the Dakota Dome for basketball.

When the BSA opened, it was a top-notch track facility and still has a lot of life in it for an indoor track facility.

Comment

Working...
            X