Ditto.

Comment

Re: Craig Bohl Show

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Ditto.
      Yup.

Comment

Classy dresser too, glasses, nice suit. GQ.

Comment

I love every time they go to the SDSU game you can hear the cowbells!

Comment

No only the coach but I have so much respect for the Bison fans. I only hope that someday we have a fan following like that. Thanks Fargo, for the record attendence. And down town afterward you couldn't ask for a better, more respectful group of people. You'd never see any of that out of the Coyotes. Bravo NDSU, bravo...

Wow that was fun.

Comment

Class act...What a great team to have for rivals.

Comment

Thanks guys! Coach Bohl does do a great job with the show and also Phil Hansen. The thing that amazes me is that this show is live.

Also, I couldn't think of a better school for NDSU to go to DI with. It would have been pretty difficult going DI alone.

I apologize early for asking for the game to be on tv. I just believe that games like this should be televised. Personally, I couldn't make it to the game and watched in on webcast from my home in the Twin Cities.

Anyways, hats off to the Jacks!

Comment

The hit that Chris Johnson and Jimmy Rogers laid on Roehl was as good a hit as I have seen. Its at the 8:30 mark. Bohl is a class act and so were the Bison players.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                    The hit that Chris Johnson and Jimmy Rogers laid on Roehl was as good a hit as I have seen. Its at the 8:30 mark. Bohl is a class act and so were the Bison players.
                    Two guys we get to watch laying hits on people for a couple more years! Stig says Johnson tests out as the best athlete on the team. And we all know Jimmy Rogers is an unstoppable, all-over-the-field, tackling machine.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but the fumble on the kick return is a fumble. Hansen said the ground can't cause a fumble, but that is when the runner is going down. The runner in this case would have continued- his knee was not down, but was putting his arm down to try to maintain his balance.

Comment

If I my knowledge is correct on this... I believe the elbow counts as a knee or being touched down just like any normal tackle.. correct me if I am wrong here...

Comment

Originally posted by fabio208 View Post
                          If I my knowledge is correct on this... I believe the elbow counts as a knee or being touched down just like any normal tackle.. correct me if I am wrong here...
                          You are correct. The only parts of your body that can touch the ground are your hands and feet. When any other part of your body comes in contact with the ground you are tackled, and the ball is dead.

Comment

Yeah...that was a momentum killer, but bad calls happen every game.

We had our chances in the end.

What do you say we go tear up the Gateway?

See you in the Dome next year.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Skill View Post

See you in the Dome next year.
                              Yeah baby!

My first trip up north should be a doozy!
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X