Best Week Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Week Ever!

It's 1:30 on Sunday morning. Just got home from a fantastic day of being a Jackrabbit fan and was flipping through the channels and guess what is on VH1? The best week ever!

Well, guess who has had teh best week ever? SDSU, hands down! Why? I'll tell you why!

1. The football team defeated previously unbeaten and #1 ranked NDSU for the school's first football conference title in 43 years!

2. A record crowd of 16,345 made the atmosphere at CAS just incredible!

3. The Volleyball Team won the Summitt League Tournament and will be the first team to represent SDSU in a NCAA Championship!

4. The Women's Basketball team defeated Pac-10 member Oregon to go to 3-0 on the season.

5. SDSU announced different gifts of 15 million and 6 million dollars respectively for the Avera Science Building and The Dykhouse Student Athlete Development Center.

There are other things that I am overlooking but that is a pretty flippin' solid week right there Jackrabbit fans!

Hats off to everyone that played a part in making all of these things possible!

Eat your heart out USD, UND, UNO, and all of those that didn;t think that SDSU would rise to the top! By the way, the view is pretty nice up here!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Best Week Ever!

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    It's 1:30 on Sunday morning. Just got home from a fantastic day of being a Jackrabbit fan and was flipping through the channels and guess what is on VH1? The best week ever!

Well, guess who has had teh best week ever? SDSU, hands down! Why? I'll tell you why!

1. The football team defeated previously unbeaten and #1 ranked NDSU for the school's first football conference title in 43 years!

2. A record crowd of 16,345 made the atmosphere at CAS just incredible!

3. The Volleyball Team won the Summitt League Tournament and will be the first team to represent SDSU in a NCAA Championship!

4. The Women's Basketball team defeated Pac-10 member Oregon to go to 3-0 on the season.

5. SDSU announced different gifts of 15 million and 6 million dollars respectively for the Avera Science Building and The Dykhouse Student Athlete Development Center.

There are other things that I am overlooking but that is a pretty flippin' solid week right there Jackrabbit fans!

Hats off to everyone that played a part in making all of these things possible!

Eat your heart out USD, UND, UNO, and all of those that didn;t think that SDSU would rise to the top! By the way, the view is pretty nice up here!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    Great post!
    I can not help but think if Coyote Fan or any of the other naysayers had any class at all they would offer congratulations to the Jacks like the many fans from other teams have already done.

Comment

Re: Best Week Ever!

You can add a win by the Women's Basketball Team over Missouri today for the topper, topper!

IT IS GOOD TO BE A JACKRABBIT FAN!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
      X