Next Year: The Gateway Football Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Year: The Gateway Football Conference

It's great to savor the victory and the Great West Football Conference Championship. It's been a great conference. But it's already time to look forward to the future. I was a bit surprised to read in Terry V.'s blog that Patty Viverito, Gateway Football Conference Commissioner, was in attendance at today's game in Brookings. I checked the Gateway web site composite schedule and saw that there were only two games today involving Gateway teams, both out of conference.

Today's game had to have been a wonderful way to introduce Ms. Viverito to the exciting style of football and the style of competition to be expected from both South Dakota State and NDSU. Ms. Viverito, thank you for letting us welcome you to our style of football, and to our style of competition. Also, thank you for welcoming us the the Gateway Football Conference.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: Next Year: The Gateway Football Conference

And, there will be two Conference Champions playing in the Gateway next year.

One of them will be SDSU.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
    X