Congrats Jacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Jacks!

Great game today. Nice win for the Jacks. Turnovers and special teams killed NDSU but congrats to SDSU.

Re: Congrats Jacks!

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
    Great game today. Nice win for the Jacks. Turnovers and special teams killed NDSU but congrats to SDSU.
    Thanks tc,

Let's do it again next year, and the year after that, and . . .
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
      My dad and I were talking on the way back that no matter who won that game, it was an absolutely great game to watch.

I was absolutely amazed at the turnover by Roehl. That changed the game. He is an incredible competitor, hopefully he's a senior.

Can't wait till next season.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Congrats to the Bison on Another Great Season.

You guys are good.

Coach Stig and staff did another great job this year.

Congrats to the players, the best team in South Dakota, North Dakota, and Minnesota!

Comment

GWFC Champions. Way to go. Big time props to the Jacks. Good luck next year in the Gateway.

Comment

First of all I want to say thank you for being such great hosts. First Rays Corner and then of course the great and legendary Coughlin-Alumni Stadium. What a setting.

Haze hung over the grounds. BISON fans were gathered in their groups. The Stadium itself was roaring. Ive been there about 10 times and I have never seen it like that. Great tailgate lots, great weather.

The SDSU Jackrabbits won that game because they were the better team.

You cant win them all. The BISON gave it another try and the ride was great. You guys are on a big winning streak now. I hope its at Caughlin again next year!!

Congratulations to the best football team in the Dakotas and Minnesota. Where are you keeping the Marker.
            www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

It was not a great day to be a Jackrabbit...

It was an UNBELIEVABLE, FANTASTIC, UNIMAGINABLE, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, ASTOUNDING day to be a Jackrabbit!

I damn near cried, I was so happy!

I LOVE BEING A JACKRABBIT!!!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Yeah, that was by far THE most fun I've ever had a Jackrabbit game...more fun than the WNIT games last year....and I didn't think that was going to be topped.

As someone stated earlier....even if the Bison had won, it would have still been a great game.

I had several fun conversations with some class act Bison fans before, during and after the game....props to you guys for your dedication to the Bison, it was amazingly fun having you in town! Man, never seen an away team with that big a crowd....it was intense!
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Bison fan here. Great game guys! I just got back and I've gotta say that was one HELL of a good game and one HELL of an atmosphere! Quite the turnaround from last week eh? It sucks that we lost but I haven't had that much fun in a loss ever! I hung out with a lot of Jack fans and I gotta admit you guys are pretty cool. Don't ever let a UND/USD fan tell you this aint a rivalry game. This is huge and the last 2 NDSU/SDSU games were better than 90% of any UND game and I can't freakin' wait till next year! Enjoy it!

I still think we're the better team but not today. Special teams and turnovers were the difference.

Comment

Congrats on your first conference title in some time Jacks. It was a tough loss but I can't say I didn't get to see a great football game.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                      Congrats on your first conference title in some time Jacks. It was a tough loss but I can't say I didn't get to see a great football game.
                      It is a pleasure to see the quality of NDSU posters on our board. IT WAS a great game. In fact, I believe it was the best game I've seen at Coughlin and I have seen some good ones. This one lived up to its billing...two excellent teams, hard nosed football, a great fan atmosphere (congrats to the large Bison crowd that made the trip and took away a large part of the home field advantage), and just a great day for a football game. It was a shame that either team had to lose...but I think the Jacks played awesome and we just had the better team on the field today.

Postscrpt: I've been watching Jacks football for the last 36 years and seen lots of great games and lots of losses against the Bison...but today's win was enough to make an old man cry and I came pretty close. PROUD TO BE A JACKRABBIT!!

Comment

It's been said many times on this board but I have to say it again: the Bison fans were great, loud, rabid supporters and class acts to a person. They were notably gracious in defeat.

I watched the post-game interview of Coach Bohl. How can you not respect a leader like that? We've had a little fun with his "whale of a game"...well, tell you what, he has a whale of a program.

I've been to every Dakota Marker game and each one has been an absolute gas, whether we have won or lost. Notice the home team has won the Marker every year? Wonder if/when that will end.

New attendance record for CAS. Thanks for assisting on that, Bison. It's best that the attendance record be with our best rival.

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by JBB123 View Post
                          First of all I want to say thank you for being such great hosts. First Rays Corner and then of course the great and legendary Coughlin-Alumni Stadium. What a setting.

Haze hung over the grounds. BISON fans were gathered in their groups. The Stadium itself was roaring. Ive been there about 10 times and I have never seen it like that. Great tailgate lots, great weather.

The SDSU Jackrabbits won that game because they were the better team.

You cant win them all. The BISON gave it another try and the ride was great. You guys are on a big winning streak now. I hope its at Caughlin again next year!!

Congratulations to the best football team in the Dakotas and Minnesota. Where are you keeping the Marker.
                          Classy post! That kind of says it all for this rivalry, it is born out of respect which makes it great. May the best team always win!

the Jacks ahd a great day and now we can begin the countown to the next renewal of the rivalry for the Dakota Marker! If its allright with the Bison fans, lets make it for the Gateway title next year in Fargo!

Cheers to some classy fan up north!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Re: It was not a great day to be a Jackrabbit...

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            It was an UNBELIEVABLE, FANTASTIC, UNIMAGINABLE, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, ASTOUNDING day to be a Jackrabbit!

I damn near cried, I was so happy!

I LOVE BEING A JACKRABBIT!!!
                            I absolutely love this post!!! I just smiled when I read this. I love being a Jackrabbit!!!

Comment

This was by far the best game I've ever seen--hs, college, or pro. What I appreciated the most was the Bison fans. They were dedicated and determined, yet respectful. The one that sat next to me remarked about what a clean game was played--no cheap shots, no BS--and he was exactly right. From my memory, we often did not enjoy such a well-played, well-fought game against in the NCC, especialy against USD.

It was refreshing to watch 3 hours of straight-forward, give-it-your-best football, and I look forward to many more years of edge-of-your-seat games with the Bison.

Congratulations to both teams. This is the way college football was meant to be played.

Comment

Working...
                              X