Jackrabbit Extra - Issues/Contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Extra - Issues/Contacts

After experiencing yet another lack of availability for a listed sporting event, Mr. ProPar shot off a email and received this response.

"I have forwarded this request to Jeff Young, VP of Operations at Jump TV
    Sports and I do apologize for the troubles you are having.

I would encourage you to call the Jump TV Sports help desk at:
    1-877-967-3375 and make sure they understand the details of your
    complaint"

At least there is someone we can call when there are problems.

Go Jacks!!

Keep this up for your next time gents and ladies!
    Last edited by rabidrabbit; 11-16-2007, 12:36 PM. Reason: bolding

Re: Jackrabbit Extra - Issues/Contacts

From gojacks.com

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1320425

Looks like there will be some free audio

Comment

I cancelled my subscription last week and don't plan on renewing it next year. The video quality was horrible nearly every game I watched. I essentially paid $30 to listen to 8 of the 1st 10 football games. Nice. I'll take my poor WNAX signal next year. Even if I have to sit in my vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
        I cancelled my subscription last week and don't plan on renewing it next year. The video quality was horrible nearly every game I watched. I essentially paid $30 to listen to 8 of the 1st 10 football games. Nice. I'll take my poor WNAX signal next year. Even if I have to sit in my vehicle.
        Not Trying to rub it in but I watched the WIU and the Georgia Southern games and both were very nice video and audio
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I too have had great success with both the Extra as well as SummitTV. I have been able to hear and see it whenever and wherever I have been.

I actually have a cord hooked to the big screen which works out very nicely.

If you are expecting HD signal for $30 dollars, you probably won't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
            I too have had great success with both the Extra as well as SummitTV. I have been able to hear and see it whenever and wherever I have been.

I actually have a cord hooked to the big screen which works out very nicely.

If you are expecting HD signal for $30 dollars, you probably won't get it.
            I wasn't expecting HD, but only being able to watch 1 out of every 10 plays because of the video freezing up just wasn't good enough for me. Maybe it's my computer....

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
              I wasn't expecting HD, but only being able to watch 1 out of every 10 plays because of the video freezing up just wasn't good enough for me. Maybe it's my computer....
              It is probably your internet provider. The internet feeds around the Silicon Valley area are really fast and therefore I have not had many freeze up issues.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Overall I give it a B

The first game I watched was Hobo Day that was really good everything, the few problems I had was with my computer (restarted once and signed off on internet)

I watched Georgia Southern... Pretty good there feed had no replay so that kinda sucked but other then that pretty good kinda choppy but not bad.

I then watched Cal Poly... it was good except no audio... The first half we could stream the audio pretty good but second half it had a bad delay...

Southern Utah was good also... No problems except again my computer locked up and I had to unplug the battery to restart it

NDSU... the worse video feed I thought was really choppy don't know if it was my internet but was choppy.. Audio was good except it came about 10 minutes into the game...

Its better then nothing but they still need to get the bugs worked out... Next year I would like 2 games televised Hobo Days and NDSU (I know it will be NDSU's call but they complained enough maybe they could put it on)

The reason I really like it is because you can see how good the radio guy actually is.... SDSU's are pretty damn good they get a few things mixed up but they aren't those type of guys that wait until the play is over or they don't add a lot to make it more exciting they are pretty even with the game and call it like they see it...
                Last edited by joeboo22; 11-20-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                  Overall I give it a B

The first game I watched was Hobo Days that was really good everything, the few problems I had was with my computer (restarted once and signed off on internet)
                  Hobo Day. There is Hobo Week and Hobo Day. There is no such thing as Hobo Days.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    better?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      Is that one of those "blue and gold" things?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
                        Is that one of those "blue and gold" things?
                        You mean "yellow and blue", in that order. Yep, it is one of those things.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                          better?
                          It's a tradition that is being washed away by people who can't muster enough attention to detail to realize that an event that happens on Saturday is a one-day event. I'm not criticizing you, just trying to get people to stop crapping on an SDSU tradition.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                          X