Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach of the Year, 4 Jacks all-conference

gojacks.com:
    FORT WAYNE, Ind. *– South DakotaState head volleyball coach Andrew Palileo was named The Summit League Coach-of-the-Year and four Jackrabbit players earned all-conference honors at The Summit League volleyball banquet in Fort Wayne, Ind., on Thursday.

Kristina Martin and Amy Anderson both garnered first-team selections, Samantha Pearson earned second-team honors and Melia Iwamoto got the nod on the all-freshman team.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Coach of the Year, 4 Jacks all-conference

Congrats to Coach P. and the players. I'll have to fire-up my father-in-laws dial up connection and check on the game when I hit Brookings tomorrow night. (USD bowed out of the first round 3-0 tonight)
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Coach of the Year, 4 Jacks all-conference

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Congrats to Coach P. and the players. I'll have to fire-up my father-in-laws dial up connection and check on the game when I hit Brookings tomorrow night. (USD bowed out of the first round 3-0 tonight)
      I didn't realize the University of San Diego was playing ... OHHHH, you mean that USD (known affectionately as the SDSU junior varsity team). Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
      X