• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube: Stig discusses the NDSU game

Excerpt from the Jackrabbit Extra with John Stiegelmeier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiafU3bTdTE
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: YouTube: Stig discusses the NDSU game

I think this type of content should be put out on youtube (or wherever) for free each week. It helps build awareness and it's not like there's nothing that special about what Coach says (although I'm confused about whether they are or aren't talking amongst themselves about Saturday's weather. Kidding. There's conflicting info, but I know what he's saying). I guess it's nice to have some Jackrabbit Extra features and whatnot, but ... getting as much free pub as possible is probably better. The charge for listening and viewing and Jack Extra, etc. might be a year or two (or three) ahead of its time. The bugs should have been worked out. Give it too us for free, get us hooked ... THEN charge. There's your marketing for you, although it would tick people (like me) off ... like having a dealer cut you off, man. Brutal.

Anyhow ... I hear it should be a whale of a game. Sorry ... couldn't resist.

Hey ... anybody know if the game's going to be on TV?

OK, I'm done now.
    Last edited by JackFan96; 11-15-2007, 09:26 PM.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Re: YouTube: Stig discusses the NDSU game

I agree with you completely. This content isn't why people subscribe, but it gets people excited. They subscribe for game streaming. You can use these kinds of programs to promote your streaming service.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
      X