Turnout for Saturday's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnout for Saturday's Game

Will there be more Bison or Jack Fans at Saturday's game. Judging by last Saturday i'm going with Bison fans

Re: Turnout for Saturday's Game

Originally posted by scbison View Post
    Will there be more Bison or Jack Fans at Saturday's game. Judging by last Saturday i'm going with Bison fans

Unless there are 12K Bison fans and they are willing to sit on each other's laps...NO Chance!

Everyone in SD was busy getting their weekend honey-do lists done last Saturday so nothing will interfere with joining the other 12K Rabbit fans watching our boys whip the S#$t out of the Bison.

We're counting on 5K Bison fans for a new CAS record...Can you handle it??

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

What was the attendance for the last Bison/Jacks game?

Comment

Does SDSU hand out free hot dogs for any SDSU fans that were alive when you won your last conference title

Comment

Word on the street is NDSU is now bringing their band. Also, tickets are very limited. So if anyone is talking to you about waiting until game-time to get a ticket, you may want to persuade them otherwise. Even GA tickets.

Edit - Persuade them to buy them right now. Not "otherwise" meaning "don't bother going". Bad sentence.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
            Does SDSU hand out free hot dogs for any SDSU fans that were alive when you won your last conference title
            Keep smack off of non-smack threads.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

got my tix!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                Word on the street is NDSU is now bringing their band. Also, tickets are very limited. So if anyone is talking to you about waiting until game-time to get a ticket, you may want to persuade them otherwise. Even GA tickets.

Edit - Persuade them to buy them right now. Not "otherwise" meaning "don't bother going". Bad sentence.

so at what point do they quit selling tickets? 16000? 17000? or when? i have my tickets but was just curious. and where the heck are they going to put the ndsu band at now?

Comment

I'll be surprised if we sell 16000+ ticket before Sat. Although if we do, that would be great!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post

Agreed. We don't want to "scare" anyone off.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Christi Williams said on the WNAX broadcast during halftime of the SUU game that they'd evaluate ticket sales during the week and determine whether or not to bring in more/larger bleachers for the endzones. I would guess more bleachers are on the way. Anyone driven by CAS?
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

If they are bringing there band there won't be any seating.... I would expect a HUGE student crowd there...Last game, conference, weekend between holidays, everything is shaping up for a big student turn out.... I would guess they would quit selling tickets at around 15,000 so there is some walk-ups for students.... I don't think it is a question if they are going to break a record more of by how much......

Comment

Ive got 2 tix. Im looking forward to returning to Caughlin. Is tailgating still informal or are they charging?
                          www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                            Christi Williams said on the WNAX broadcast during halftime of the SUU game that they'd evaluate ticket sales during the week and determine whether or not to bring in more/larger bleachers for the endzones. I would guess more bleachers are on the way. Anyone driven by CAS?
                            I drove by. It looked like they had some extra bleachers up on the southeast side and the northwest side. It was kind of dark though.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JBB123 View Post
                              Ive got 2 tix. Im looking forward to returning to Caughlin. Is tailgating still informal or are they charging?
                              Informal might not be the right word. 5 bucks to bring a vehicle in, only a certain number allowed at each site. If you walk in its free. There are rules and I expect they will enforce them strictly this Saturday. Should be a great day in the backyard and at CAS.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X