Pic of a SDSU lineman seen wandering the streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of a SDSU lineman seen wandering the streets

Just a little fun!!! I sure wish i could be there, it's always a hell of a game. Drink a beer for me in the parking lot!!!

BISON - 28
    Bunnies - 23

SDSU leads 23-21 with 3:45 left in the 4th, BISON score with 1:37 left on the clock to take a 28-23 lead. Then Joe May's and the D shut down the bunnies to seal the game.

There you go, my prediction Good luck to everyone involved, hopfully there are no injuries on either side!!!
    Last edited by Montana Bison; 11-12-2007, 11:14 PM.

Re: Pic of a SDSU lineman seen wandering the streets

Originally posted by Montana Bison View Post
    Just a little fun!!! I sure wish i could be there, it's always a hell of a game. Drink a beer for me in the parking lot!!!

BISON - 28
    Bunnies - 23

SDSU leads 23-21 with 3:45 left in the 4th, BISON score with 1:37 left on the clock to take a 28-23 lead. Then Joe May's and the D shut down the bunnies to seal the game.

There you go, my prediction Good luck to everyone involved, hopfully there are no injuries on either side!!!
    Photoshop is fun. So is copyright infringement.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Kinda whiney aren't you JimmyJack? I didn't mean to hurt your fragile feelings. Why don't you go hang out with DAVEK over at the SUE Sports forum. You guys would get a long great. Can't wait to here you whine like a baby on Sat.

Comment

I, for one, just hope the SDSU administration does the right thing for this game. The right thing being some sort of stoppage during the game just to acknowledge how honored we are that big ol' NDSU would actually take the time to allow lil' ol' SDSU the opportunity to play them. I would say the best possible time to have the stoppage would be during an SDSU scoring drive, but we all know NDSU will never let us get past our own 5 yard line. Maybe if we did something like that, we could get a little "shout out" (as the kids say) during NDSU's bowl game this year. On behalf of all SDSU fans out there (don't worry fellas, you can save the "thank you" emails - they're assumed), THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. It will be an honor just to be watching greatness on the field. (By greatness, I mean NDSU greatness. I didn't mean SDSU. Heaven's no. I'm almost embarrassed I may have unwittingly insinuated that. I hope that doesn't make anyone from NDSU mad resulting in them really taking it out on our poor little football team. More thank you's everyone.)

One last thing. If we could somehow work in that not-annoying-whatsoever "the march is on" and "here come the herd" or whatever thought provoking messages that are blasted at 2000 decibles at the Fargo Dome into our sound system to make NDSU feel more comfortable, I think that would be a nice touch.

Remember, if you see an NDSU fan, just shake their hand and thank them.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X