NDSU Pre-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Pre-Game

After returning from the SDSU v. SUU game...

Noted: Bison come from behind in the final minute to win at Cal Poly 31-28. Poly proves Bison are not perfect. Imperfection = opportunity.

Noted: SDSU was lackluster for much of the second and third quarters against Southern Utah but then scored five touchdowns in 12 minutes to beat the T-birds 52-27. SDSU is a team that finds a way to win even when just about anything that can goes wrong, does.

Let's see, checking some other games today:
    Wisconsin beats Michigan.
    Illinois beats Ohio State.
    Nebraska comes alive in a big way.
    Missouri first 10-game winning season since the 1960s.
    Kansas Jayhawks remain undefeated...Its best record since before 1900!

Okay, now recalling what happened last time Bison came to Coughlin. I was there.

Time for predictions:

SDSU holds a one touchdown lead established mid-way through the third quarter and goes on to re-claim the Dakota Marker, 35-28. Great West Conference champ: SDSU.
    Attendance: CAS stadium record: 17,853.

Re: NDSU Pre-Game

As far as I'm concerned, next Saturday will define this season as either "an outright success and triumph" or another year of "steady mediocrity."

My prediction: it'll be a battle until the final seconds with NDSU driving to a comeback victory only to see Tyler Koch seal Def. POY honors with another pick. SDSU 30, NDSU 24 in front of 13,650 fans at CAS.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
      As far as I'm concerned, next Saturday will define this season as either "an outright success and triumph" or another year of "steady mediocrity."

My prediction: it'll be a battle until the final seconds with NDSU driving to a comeback victory only to see Tyler Koch seal Def. POY honors with another pick. SDSU 30, NDSU 24 in front of 13,650 fans at CAS.
      Attendance I am not sure of, BUT, if the weather is nice the Jacks will have MANY visitors wearing Green and Gold. Nighthawk is partially right on Tyler scoring the winning touchdown....except he has the last name wrong. It's spelled R-O-E-H-L. Second place again for the Jacks.

Comment

Won't matter how you spell it when the Jacks come away with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoJack View Post
          Won't matter how you spell it when the Jacks come away with the win.
          Nice post FargoJack. Have some rep. points.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Rep points are givin' away that easy here? I hope your Jacks don't give points away that easy!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Rep points are givin' away that easy here? I hope your Jacks don't give points away that easy! (there is suppose to be a "wink" icon at the end but my old computer will not put it there for me)

Comment

Working...
              X