Here we go "SU" fans!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go "SU" fans!!!!

Conference and Dakota Marker title all on the line again. Is this cool ?! If the ones from the Big Sky that did not want us happen to read this....thank you for not taking us! I believe both schools are in a better conference and moving to an even better coference for the '08 season. Before I forget, congratulations on your win today and it sounds like your defense had a blast today. For the 17th, may the best team win and no injuries. Good luck Jacks!!
    Last edited by 1bizon1; 11-10-2007, 11:04 PM.

Re: Here we go "SU" fans!!!!

Congrats to the Bison on an unbelievable comback against Poly.

Comment

That should be a great game. Good luck to both teams in the game and in the Gateway next year. You will both be missed in the GWFC.

Comment

Originally posted by SloStang View Post
        That should be a great game. Good luck to both teams in the game and in the Gateway next year. You will both be missed in the GWFC.
        SloStang, I for one will miss playing Cal Poly and you are the definition of class and respect. Many of us, me included! can take lessons from you. Thank you too and good luck to the Mustangs in the future!!

Comment

The GWFC is losing two of the best teams in the GWFC. Great programs that are just scratching the surface of how good they will be. I expect to see the Jacks and Bison finishing one and two in the Gateway many times. To go along with the great programs is a set of great fans. I wish both teams well. I am glad SDSU is on Cal Poly's schedule the next two years and hope to see the Bison on future schedules as well. Maybe we will continue to see each other every year, but just in the playoffs.

Have a great time this week. It doesn't get any better than one game for all the marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by SloStang View Post
            The GWFC is losing two of the best teams in the GWFC. Great programs that are just scratching the surface of how good they will be. I expect to see the Jacks and Bison finishing one and two in the Gateway many times. To go along with the great programs is a set of great fans. I wish both teams well. I am glad SDSU is on Cal Poly's schedule the next two years and hope to see the Bison on future schedules as well. Maybe we will continue to see each other every year, but just in the playoffs.

Have a great time this week. It doesn't get any better than one game for all the marbles.
            Hey, it's not all bad. As our replacements, you get two teams (UND and USD) that can field about one quality defense between the two of them.

Cal Poly and UC Davis (probably even SUU) will be putting up some big numbers in the coming years... and I'll be rooting for the Mustangs and Aggies.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Hey there, first post from this Bison fan. Pretty stoked about this weekend and the game. The stage could'nt be set up any better for the last game of the season. GWFC championship on the line, perfect season on the line, and "The Marker" would be nice to keep in Fargo for another year. What is the attendance record at C.A.S ? I'm thinking it's going to be shattered this weekend. I'll be there with about 7 others and was wondering what we need to do pregame & postgame to make this an even better gameday. Suggestions ? I've been to CAS for the last 2 Bison-Rabbits games and it's always a battle. Good Luck on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by 8>1 View Post
                Hey there, first post from this Bison fan. Pretty stoked about this weekend and the game. The stage could'nt be set up any better for the last game of the season. GWFC championship on the line, perfect season on the line, and "The Marker" would be nice to keep in Fargo for another year. What is the attendance record at C.A.S ? I'm thinking it's going to be shattered this weekend. I'll be there with about 7 others and was wondering what we need to do pregame & postgame to make this an even better gameday. Suggestions ? I've been to CAS for the last 2 Bison-Rabbits games and it's always a battle. Good Luck on saturday.
                Tailgate at CAS doesn't open until 10AM. I'm sure there will be a line of cars/vans/RVs/buses waiting to get in. Let's hope so anyways.

Other than that, I'd pray for warm weather and little wind!!!

Best of luck to the Bison as well. B-Town is very much looking forward to the game as well.

The record for attendance at CAS is 16,193 which was set in 1985. I hope that we can break the record on Sat. but the weather may be the determining factor in that.

Source for record attendance: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...53&SPSID=88457

Comment

Weather forecast for Saturday is mostly sunny and 41 degrees. I think as the weekend approaches and the forecast becomes more certain, we'll see a little higher temp. For fans sitting on the east side, the sunlight usually makes up for lower temps.

Temps in the 40s isn't too bad for mid November!

Comment

Big Game??? HUGE GAME...I'm almost giddy and getting any work done this week is going to be next to impossible...Sorry Boss!
                    Good thing is he's a huge SDSU fan also and will probably be in the same boat.

I just have a great feeling about this one. I guarantee if SDSU gets up on NDSU 28-9 like Poly did...there's no coming back for the Bison against the Jacks defense. No way, No how!

I'm thinking the score will be 14-14 tie at half with the Jacks taking it with Parker nailing a last minute 40 yard FG to pull out the win 27-24!!

Jimmy Rodgers breaks some Bison bones and Tyler Koch has another pick-6 in the win. Berry has a career night against the Bison secondary.

Attandance record of 16,545 in the house at CAS to witness the NEW Great West Champs and the hostile takeover of the Dakota Marker back to Brookings, where it belongs!

Go Jacks!!
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Should be as good as both Cal Poly games. I have 2 tix and will be in town for an hour of solid tailgating. Last time I was in town the Jacks took the BISON down. Im looking for a game out of the Cal Poly mold. We both had tough games with those guys.

We have our hands full. Its for everything:

"The Marker": NDSUs possession

GWFC title: NDSUs possession

Best Football Team in the Dakotas: NDSUs possession

Best Football Team in Minnesota: NDSUs possession

Undefeated Season: last spoiler is SDSU

#1 ranking in the country: last spoiler is SDSU
                      www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Looks like the reserved side of the stadium is close to full. I just requested 3 tickets on-line and the system stated the order could not be filled. It did give me the option of GA seating.

Go Jacks !!!
                        “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Ya I noticed that I wouldn't be surprised if some go back on sale later in the week when they get returned ones from coaches and staff who were given tickets.... I am shocked though because up on bisonville most people said they bought GA tickets and hobo day didn't sell out until the friday night before....

Comment

Perhaps we need an official thread for the NDSU game, for now I'll use this one.

Just spoke to my partner and she is willing to cover this weekend so I will be in town for all the fesitivities starting Friday night. I won't be able to make it back in time to hear the Voleyball game but would be interested in an informal gathering if others are planning to be in town.

As for gameday, I'll be ready to go bright and early. Should have a couple of firepits at the tailgate site. I've got 12 tickets and all are spoken for. I'm expecting a great showing at the Yankton Tailgate Club site and at the game. Hope the students come out in force. Looking forward to the weekend (again).
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Perhaps we need an official thread for the NDSU game, for now I'll use this one.

Just spoke to my partner and she is willing to cover this weekend so I will be in town for all the fesitivities starting Friday night. I won't be able to make it back in time to hear the Voleyball game but would be interested in an informal gathering if others are planning to be in town.

As for gameday, I'll be ready to go bright and early. Should have a couple of firepits at the tailgate site. I've got 12 tickets and all are spoken for. I'm expecting a great showing at the Yankton Tailgate Club site and at the game. Hope the students come out in force. Looking forward to the weekend (again).
                              I've got 12 tickets as well and they too are all spoken for. Cubby's is advertising "Kegs & Eggs" starting at 9AM so if anyone is interested, I will see you there!

Comment

Working...
                              X