Und 31 Usd 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Und 31 Usd 27

Paging Coyote_Fan and SD4Never. Your table in transition purgatory is ready. Our special today: Crow. Your waiter will be with you in five years. Enjoy.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Und 31 Usd 27

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Paging Coyote_Fan and SD4Never. Your table in transition purgatory is ready. Our special today: Crow. Your waiter will be with you in five years. Enjoy.
    I enjoy the thought of USD and Southern Utah fighting it out for the basement of the Great West Conference for years to come . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hahaha! As I told my brother as we were leaving CAS, "now only if USD loses, my day will be complete.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'll admit to a little Schadenfreude when I see this score... not gentlemanly, but oh, it feels so damn GOOOOOOD! LOL
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          I'll admit to a little Schadenfreude when I see this score... not gentlemanly, but oh, it feels so damn GOOOOOOD! LOL
          Rep points for the first use of schadenfreude on this board that I can recall. Well done!
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            Rep points for the first use of schadenfreude on this board that I can recall. Well done!
            Danke Schoen! Although in German, your name would be pronounced "Yimmy Yack!"
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Oh, yeah: bye-bye, Dakota Dump win streak!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I enjoy the thought of USD and Southern Utah fighting it out for the basement of the Great West Conference for years to come . . .
                That will be something, usd will finish last when they play in Utah, and SUU will finish last when they play in the dump, oh wait the streak is over, usd will finish last every year.

Comment

I suppose that the real bite in the butt was that it was a home game so it counts.
                  An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                  US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Fortunately for the Coyoties, they didn't have to play SDSU or NDSU this year or they would have had two more losses. Northern Colorado probably would have stuck it to them, too.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                    X