Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-11 IPFW commitment

"IPFW men's basketball lands 6-11 prep center

The IPFW men’s basketball program received an oral commitment Saturday from 6-foot-11 center Trey McCorkle of Bismarck-Henning High in Illinois, according to the Commercial-News of Danville.

“It was everything for me,” McCorkle said about the factors that led to his decision. “It is, obviously, a big decision; it’s the next four years of your life.

“I just really liked their campus, I like the players on the team, and I really like their coach. It is a place that I can see myself being for the next four years.”

It also doesn’t hurt that McCorkle is the top choice of IPFW.

“The only official offers that I have right now are from IPFW and Lewis University,” he said. “Several other schools have expressed interest in me, but my problem with that is that I’m not their first choices.

“They have already offered to other people and if they don’t get them, then they want me. That’s not the case at IPFW. “I feel like coach (Dane) Fife really wants me there,” said McCorkle, who averaged 15.6 points and 10.4 rebounds a game for the Blue Devils (26-4)."

You can't teach 6-11!

Re: 6-11 IPFW commitment

Holy crap.

You can't get a rebound from 6-11 either.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Re: 6-11 IPFW commitment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
      Holy crap.

You can't get a rebound from 6-11 either.
      Well, we're getting a 6-10 as well, so will see how they match up!

Comment

Working...
      X