D-Line Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Line Play

I'm one of those guys who like to watch the blood and gut types up front. Over the last couple of years their level of play and gettin after it attitude has been a joy to watch.

I would especially like to commend Mitch Pontrelli a senior who has started since being a true freshman. Here is a guy who is always in the middle of chaos being a nose tackle. I don't know how many times I have seen a play where I thought, "damn Pontrelli almost had him" only to see him then make the play a couple of seconds later because there was no quit in his heart. ( There was of course plenty of times when he did make the play right away )

I know the Jacks are going to miss him and hope whoever his understudy is to truly study the dynamics of his won't quit motor.

Re: D-Line Play

And besides that, Mitch Pontrelli has got to be one of the best football names ever.

Man. It just sounds so good.

Mitch Pontrelli...say it with me. Mitch Pontrelli.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Re: D-Line Play

Mitch is a great player. Have you ever noticed his picture in the program? What broad neck he has, I want to say its equal to my 46 inch waist, but that would be exaggeration. He has served SDSU on the field, and I wish him the best in the real world after gets his degree and finds his niche in the job market.

Comment

Working...
      X