X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig Wants You

Here's a message from Coach Stig about this Saturday's Southern Utah game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSh53X6BBs

I encourage all of you to send this link to your friends and ask them to send it to their friends.

Thanks.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Coach Stig Wants You

Bump

Just over 200 views so far in 24 hours. No bad, but we'd like to get more than 1,000 views before Saturday to be sure we're getting the word out. So if you haven't emailed the link to everyone you can think of who might be interested in the game, please do so as soon as you can. Thanks.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Its too bad that such a post is necessary. Hopefully the word will get out and the attendance will be good for these last 2 games. If the team can continue to put a good product on the field I'm sure the other games will start to come closer to the Beef Bowl and Hobo Day attendance.

There's nothing like 15,000 fans buzzing in the stands at Coughlin.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I would expect about the same crowd that was at Cal Poly a couple of weeks ago. It's a 3 day weekend and if the weather isn't that great, it will only get lower. Plus, I'm sure many will save their weekend trip to come watch the Bison instead.

I would estimate about 7,000-8,000 at this game, but I'm going to say we'll get at LEAST 15,000-16,000 for the NDSU game. I think a record will be broken this next week for attendance against the Bison as long as the weather is nice (but it's also the deer opener in SD). I know it's "one game at a time", but I'm looking straight past S. Utah and straight for the Bison. That game is going to be what college football and college sports is all about. We're in for a treat and a REAL Div. I game.

Also, for those of you who don't think NDSU is our rival...you're wrong. There might not be that history between us like UND/NDSU and USD/SDSU, but this IS our rivalry game now. At least until we find a new one. I'm pumped!

Comment

Here's the thing.
          Next weekend SDSU is having something called Family Weekend, where they are inviting the families to come visit their students.
          STUDENTS! Save some money and tell your family to come visit you on Family Weekend. Encourage them to support the university as a whole.

Comment

I'm quite pumped for BOTH games...I'm sad that we only have 2 games left. I'll be at both SUU and NDSU....then....I guess I'll have to ration the memories till next year.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Has anyone forwarded the link to James.McKinney@sdstate.edu?

Just askin'.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                Has anyone forwarded the link to James.McKinney@sdstate.edu?

Just askin'.
                I like where your mind is at.
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                X