Hey Coyote_Fan and SD4Never... check this score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Coyote_Fan and SD4Never... check this score

OK, so we handed UCA their rear ends... on the road at UCA.

Now, Coyote faithful, can we finally put all of your half-baked D2 = FCS theories to rest? Last year when we beat UCA and USD lost 24-0 to them, it was because you played them on the road. No comparison, you said. And that was your GOOD D2 team.

This year, UCA is better. And we're smoking them 38-10 in Conway.

So please stop. Just stop with your stupid claims about the equivalence of D2 and FCS.
    Last edited by JimmyJack; 11-03-2007, 08:01 PM.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Hey Coyote_Fan and SD4Never... check this score

According to coyotefan you can't get a true measure of a team until you play them at home.

Comment

Time it took SDSU to score in Conway: 14 seconds

Time it took USD to score in Conway: still waiting . . .

Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
        According to coyotefan you can't get a true measure of a team until you play them at home.
        The way USD played defense against UNO the other night, I'll go ahead and predict that this UCA team would beat the Dome Babies by 40 no matter where they played.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post

Need I say more?
          Rep points for that one!
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Need I say more?
            And some more rep points... That was good

Comment

Trying to use logic with a Udot fan, never going to work. We were discussing the travesty served to some talented South Dakota high school athletes who chose Udot over SDSU after false tales about DI oblivian and DII success. I won't name names but there are some talented kids who haven't seen their potential at a lower level. The could have taken time to develop at SDSU and compete at a higher level instead of taking a back seat to transfers not eligible at the DI level. Doesn't matter what you try to explain you either get it or you don't. Jackrabbits get it, I think we all know who doesn't. I still feel sorry for some of the kids, though.

Now, its on to SUU next weekend. I'll be there and I would encourage any real football fan in South Dakota to come and watch the real South Dakota's team come and play. See you at CAS next Saturday.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, I usually stay out of the smack threads, but I do remember the Yote fans last year, very cleary saying us beating them in Brookings wasn't impressive after they lost down there, because they were away, and we were home.

Well, as posted earlier...UCA is BETTER this year. USD was better last year.
                And the Jackrabbits STOMPED them 38-10.

Any ridiculous notion that the Yotes play football with any semblance to the level the Jackrabbits play is utter nonsense. We'd beat you by 30. In the dome.

We'd beat you like Stephen F. Austin in Brookings.

And I quote "The Princess Bride" as you prepare to enter the level the Jackrabbits are already at: "Get used to dissappointment."

Comment

Need I say more?
                  Bahaha!

That's rep point worthy!

And you know Coyote fans were waiting, hoping, praying, that we'd lose down there so they could pounce.....DENIED!
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I need to call my Udot friends (or should I say aquaintances) and see if they still think they are the superior SD team. I agree, none of them were pulling for SDSU. I can't seem to find them at this time. Great job by the Jacks. But this was an away game, probably doesn't matter.

Comment

That's unfair. If the game were played at USD, USD would score TWICE as many points as they did against UCA last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1 View Post
                        That's unfair. If the game were played at USD, USD would score TWICE as many points as they did against UCA last year.
                        Bahahah!

More rep points!
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

SDSU did nothing to change my way of thinking. SDSU is better on the road, USD is better at home. As soon as USD starts playing D1 teams at home then we can start to compare accurately. It's kind of funny how you people are so insecure about USD. USD fans don't even care about SDSU. Your wins at Central Arkansas is irrelevant to USD fans. We care about our team not yours.
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                            USD fans don't even care about SDSU. Your wins at Central Arkansas is irrelevant to USD fans. We care about our team not yours.
                            Hmm... which one is posting for the 193rd time on the other's message board?
                            Last edited by JimmyJack; 11-04-2007, 09:33 AM.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                              SDSU did nothing to change my way of thinking. SDSU is better on the road, USD is better at home. As soon as USD starts playing D1 teams at home then we can start to compare accurately. It's kind of funny how you people are so insecure about USD. USD fans don't even care about SDSU. Your wins at Central Arkansas is irrelevant to USD fans. We care about our team not yours.
                              I had to ding you for that one. You probably have more posts on this board than 90% of the members of they yote board have on that.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X