Basketball Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Schedules

At the top of the page is a "Calendar" link. I posted all of the Men's and Women's games in the calendar. This should help out in finding the schedules for basketball. I double checked it to make sure there are no mistakes. The times may be off, I'm not sure how that works. I tried to post all times for Central Standard Time since that is where most of you live.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Basketball Schedules

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    At the top of the page is a "Calendar" link. I posted all of the Men's and Women's games in the calendar. This should help out in finding the schedules for basketball. I double checked it to make sure there are no mistakes. The times may be off, I'm not sure how that works. I tried to post all times for Central Standard Time since that is where most of you live.

Go State!!!
    Excellent work. I note that on gameday it shows up at the bottom of the main page under today's events. Great reminder for all dedicated Jackrabbit fans.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

And for those that browse without being logged in (as I do most of the time) you can only see the events on the calendar if you are logged in.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

How about posting the final score on the calendar after the games are done?

Comment

Yeah, I can do that also.

Go State!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
          X