Come get some of this rabbits!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come get some of this rabbits!!!

First South Dakota and now we want you. We beat the best South Dakota team and now we want you. This will be five straight conference championships!! I know you don't know what that is since it has been about a half century for you, but it rocks. 10,000 people in attendence on a Thursday night. Life is good!!!

Re: Come get some of this rabbits!!!

Originally posted by Mavericks_Rock View Post
    First South Dakota and now we want you. We beat the best South Dakota team and now we want you. This will be five straight conference championships!! I know you don't know what that is since it has been about a half century for you, but it rocks. 10,000 people in attendence on a Thursday night. Life is good!!!

You would be happy with 10k for this game. It definitely was the correct decision to stay D-2 if UNO fans are this easily pleased.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

You just beat "South Dakota's JV Team". I wouldn't be bragging about taking us on just yet!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Congrats on the win.

Of course, you realize this game doesn't count. It wasn't in the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          You would be happy with 10k for this game. It definitely was the correct decision to stay D-2 if UNO fans are this easily pleased.

Go Jacks!!

And you are pleased with 6,500 for a conference game against the #19 team in the country on a Saturday??? That seems odd???

Box Score (Final)
          #19 Cal Poly vs South Dakota State (Oct 20, 2007 at Brookings, S.D.)
          Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score----------------- -- -- -- -- -----Cal Poly............ 7 7 7 14 - 35 Record: (4-3,1-1)South Dakota State.. 14 14 7 13 - 48 Record: (3-4,1-0)Scoring Summary:1st 14:44 SDSU - Adam Monke 91 yd kickoff return (Parker Douglass kick), , CP 0 - SDSU 7 10:04 CP - Jon Hall 2 yd run (Andrew Gardner kick), 10-68 4:35, CP 7 - SDSU 7 00:59 SDSU - Cory Koenig 32 yd run (Parker Douglass kick), 11-94 5:14, CP 7 - SDSU 142nd 13:20 CP - Jonathan Dally 22 yd run (Andrew Gardner kick), 8-65 2:39, CP 14 - SDSU 14 07:32 SDSU - Kyle Minett 10 yd pass from Ryan Berry (Parker Douglass kick), 13-76 5:39, CP 14 - SDSU 21 01:37 SDSU - Cory Koenig 46 yd run (Parker Douglass kick), 5-86 1:04, CP 14 - SDSU 283rd 13:22 CP - Jonathan Dally 4 yd run (Andrew Gardner kick), 5-74 1:32, CP 21 - SDSU 28 00:50 SDSU - Cory Koenig 52 yd run (Parker Douglass kick), 3-58 1:27, CP 21 - SDSU 354th 12:30 SDSU - JaRon Harris 25 yd pass from Ryan Berry (Parker Douglass kick failed), 3-29 1:35, CP 21 - SDSU 41 08:20 CP - Ramses Barden 22 yd pass from Jonathan Dally (Andrew Gardner kick), 9-72 4:04, CP 28 - SDSU 41 05:52 SDSU - Cory Koenig 11 yd run (Parker Douglass kick), 5-47 2:20, CP 28 - SDSU 48 03:08 CP - Jonathan Dally 1 yd run (Andrew Gardner kick), 11-80 2:44, CP 35 - SDSU 48 CP SDSUFIRST DOWNS................... 25 20RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 62-387 38-312PASSING YDS (NET)............. 115 121Passes Att-Comp-Int........... 15-7-0 20-13-0TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS..... 77-502 58-433Fumble Returns-Yards.......... 0-0 0-0Punt Returns-Yards............ 3-23 3-49Kickoff Returns-Yards......... 6-115 5-191Interception Returns-Yards.... 0-0 0-0Punts (Number-Avg)............ 3-38.0 4-38.5Fumbles-Lost.................. 4-2 0-0Penalties-Yards............... 4-21 6-45Possession Time............... 31:59 28:01Third-Down Conversions........ 8 of 15 10 of 14Fourth-Down Conversions....... 3 of 3 0 of 0Red-Zone Scores-Chances....... 3-4 2-3Sacks By: Number-Yards........ 1-6 3-7Stadium: Coughlin-Alumni Attendance: 6545Kickoff time: 7:01 pm End of Game: 10:01 pm Total elapsed time: 3:00Officials: Referee: John Sullivan; Umpire: Jim Shaw; Linesman: Steve Knowles;Line judge: DenisSchinderle; Back judge: Roger Quinlan; Field judge: Rick Fahenstock;Side judge: Justin Ingalls;Temperature: 59 Wind: 10 N Weather: Clear and Cool
          Last edited by Mavericks_Rock; 11-02-2007, 09:32 AM. Reason: add something

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks_Rock View Post
            This will be five straight conference championships!!
            And five straight playoff flops!!

Who makes you out for the posers you are this year? Chadron? NWMSU?

Win something, then c*ck off.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
              And five straight playoff flops!!

Who makes you out for the posers you are this year? Chadron? NWMSU?

Win something, then c*ck off.

Playoffs! Playoffs! South Dakota State is taking about playoffs??? That is a good one!

Comment

Just curious... how many of those 10-thousand tickets were "Freebies?"
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  Just curious... how many of those 10-thousand tickets were "Freebies?"

Very few. Not to mention that some fans probably stayed home due to the fact it was on national TV to watch it in the comfort of their home. Have you guys been on national TV this year??? And what is your excuse for why only 6,500 came to watch a ranked team?? Oh yeah, pheasant hunting

Comment

That's because we can't go "Maverick Hunting"

UNO and USD on CSTV... I guess the National Collegiate Dodgeball Tournament must have been called off!

Repeat after me... E-S-P-N!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

What does all of this have to do with SDSU? We don't play D2 teams. Go back to your cute little D2football.com and post your stupid dreck there. I find it amusing that we have these D2 jokers who can't stay away from here.

Any Jacks fans ever bothered to post to UNO's board? D2football.com? It's just irrelevant to us since we don't play D2 teams.

OK, Mavs. Give me the whole song and dance about how top D2 teams are just as good as anybody in FCS... blah blah blah. Let me offer a quick response before you post that:

63 > 36

Oh, and how many scholarships will UNO have in their totally awesome new conference? 24? Enjoy.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

What's up with a DII team talking smack to a DI team? We all know that USD was a $hi!!y team so congrats on getting a win that means nothing to anyone except for people in omaha. Good luck in your first round flop of the D2 playoffs. When you move up to DI please come back... thanks!

Comment

Mavs_Rock,

Congrats on the win! It's as big as it gets in your pathetic little world. Always good to have the 'Yotes brought back to reality. SDSU fans appreciate that.

That being said, I can go back to not giving two shakes about anything concerning UNO! Except for the sausage and mushroom pan pizza. Delish!

Buh, bye!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

How big was this win for UNO? Let's have a look at the Friday morning sports headlines in the Omaha World Herald:
                            #1 - High school football playoff preview
                            #2 - Huskers football preview
                            #3 - UNO's win over USD
                            #4 - Creighton men's basketball exhibition recap

What an attention-grabber! But guys, who are we kidding? After all, it was on NATIONAL television!
                            Well UNO fans, I hate to break the news to you, but CSTV is only carried by dish and satellite subscribers. You know what else is carried on those services? Comcast Sportsnet West.
                            In case you weren't aware, that network broadcast SDSU's road game at UC Davis.
                            Oh yea, and CSN West is also available on nearly every cable service in California, and the feed was broadcast to over 3.2 million people on Mediacom and Midcontinent Cable services.
                            So in response to your question of "has SDSU been on national television this year?" Well, our game went to roughly 7 million more households than yours.
                            Were we on NATIONAL television? No. But neither were you.

Comment

Originally posted by ivandrago View Post
                              How big was this win for UNO? Let's have a look at the Friday morning sports headlines in the Omaha World Herald:
                              #1 - High school football playoff preview
                              #2 - Huskers football preview
                              #3 - UNO's win over USD
                              #4 - Creighton men's basketball exhibition recap

What an attention-grabber! But guys, who are we kidding? After all, it was on NATIONAL television!
                              Well UNO fans, I hate to break the news to you, but CSTV is only carried by dish and satellite subscribers. You know what else is carried on those services? Comcast Sportsnet West.
                              In case you weren't aware, that network broadcast SDSU's road game at UC Davis.
                              Oh yea, and CSN West is also available on nearly every cable service in California, and the feed was broadcast to over 3.2 million people on Mediacom and Midcontinent Cable services.
                              So in response to your question of "has SDSU been on national television this year?" Well, our game went to roughly 7 million more households than yours.
                              Were we on NATIONAL television? No. But neither were you.
                              don't think it can be said better than that.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X