It runs in the family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It runs in the family...

Conversation between father and a son after hitting a coyote on the interstate:
    Son: Daddy, you hit a dog.
    Dad: No Johnny, I hit a coyote.
    Son: What's a Coyote daddy?
    Dad: Well Johnny, coyotes are dumb creatures. They want to be noticed by people. So they attack farm animals in pastures, and farmers catch them and kill them.
    Son: Poor animals daddy. Why are they so dumb?
    Dad: God just creatured some dumb animals like coyotes so animals like the jackrabbit and the bison have something to laugh at when they see their carcasses.
    Son: Can we run over the coyote again Daddy? Pleaseeeeeee!!!!
    Dad: Sure, the dumb little creature is already dead. But Mommy won't like a bloody car.
    Son: That's ok Daddy. She went to Augustana, she hates Coyotes.

Re: It runs in the family...

LMAO for my 1,250th post...I'll give you some rep points once I give some more out...

Comment

The last line was awesome, rep points given

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Of course it's much easier to focus on the rare event of having a Coyote become road kill. What should be focused on is that there are one-hundred times more rabbits being killed on South Dakota road ways. That Coyote died happy with 3 jackrabbits inside his stomach at time of death, just like this Coyote Fan will die happy with 3 times more D1 Coyote Victories in football and mens basketball against the Jackasses when I meet my time.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          What should be focused on is that there are one-hundred times more rabbits being killed on South Dakota road ways.
          There are also 100 rabbit fans for every 'Yote fan.

See more rabbits...
          Last edited by NorCalJack; 11-01-2007, 11:59 AM.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            Of course it's much easier to focus on the rare event of having a Coyote become road kill. What should be focused on is that there are one-hundred times more rabbits being killed on South Dakota road ways. That Coyote died happy with 3 jackrabbits inside his stomach at time of death, just like this Coyote Fan will die happy with 3 times more D1 Coyote Victories in football and mens basketball against the Jackasses when I meet my time.

Please provide link regarding roadkill.

Comment

Yes, the Coyote rushes onto the freeway to take on the rumbling truck that is D-I, saying "This is easy!". And then gets run over by reality.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1 View Post
                Yes, the Coyote rushes onto the freeway to take on the rumbling truck that is D-I, saying "This is easy!". And then gets run over by reality.
                Looks to me like USD should be going to the NSIC and UNO should head for D-I. Poor coyotes...really feel sorry for them...their smart talk all smacked down as they are manhandled by the Mavericks. And they displayed it all for the TV audience to see!

Comment

Working...
                X