Bobcats Upset the Knights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcats Upset the Knights!

So how does it feel for you all that your local High School Team has pulled off a more important victory this season than any one the BunnyJacks might be able to somehow luck out and win?

Oh, and I am not 'ucks' and I am not Coyote Fan. Get a clue if that is possible.

Re: Bobcats Upset the Knights!

You'll be eating those words when SDSU beats NDSU in a few weeks.

Comment

DEAD COYOTE ALERT!!
      Get off the coyote and stop trying to beat it.

Comment

What is the date of the Bison game? I'll be sure to put that on my calender. You know I am a busy guy but I will be sure to be around for the post game aftermath while the NDSU faithful is driving home with the Dakota Marker (or whatever you call the stupid thing) firmly in tow. As usual, get a clue.

I would imagine this reply will illicit the customary "shut your pie-hole" response within 24 hours or less. You are all so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
          What is the date of the Bison game?
          Nov. 17, the same date as the start of the usd(d-1?)-free D-II playoffs.

Comment

What is the date of the Bison game? I'll be sure to put that on my calender. You know I am a busy guy but I will be sure to be around for the post game aftermath while the NDSU faithful is driving home with the Dakota Marker (or whatever you call the stupid thing) firmly in tow. As usual, get a clue.

I would imagine this reply will illicit the customary "shut your pie-hole" response within 24 hours or less. You are all so predictable.

Shut your pie-hole, or I'll shut it for you.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

You are all so predictable.
              Considering the source, that is funny.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

So how does it feel for you all that your local High School Team has pulled off a more important victory this season than any one the BunnyJacks might be able to somehow luck out and win?

Oh, and I am not 'ucks' and I am not Coyote Fan. Get a clue if that is possible.
                Turning one of the biggest upsets in recent SD HS Football into a smack thread on the SDSU board? SD4ever, you so crafty.

Wow, I can see how you have become a legend in your own mind on an absolutely meaningless online chat forum. Seriously, you have a solid future in sports writing. The Argus Leader would hire a clever writer such as yourself in a heartbeat!

Keep up the great work! TOOL!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                X