The Patriots are robots....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patriots are robots....

Well my beloved Redskins didn't take out the Patriots....will anyone?

I don't think so....its 19-0, put away your champagne '72 Dolphins.

(And no, I didn't actually think my 'skins would be them.)
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: The Patriots are robots....

Robots eh...

Autobots or Decepticons?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

DEcepticons? More like REcepticons!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sounds like a movie: "Robot Patriots of Doom", staring a cyborg George Washington.

Comment

the jets have a chance i think this week but if they dont then the Pats will go undefeated. it would be ironic however if the dolphins pull of the biggest upset of the year.

Comment

I keep reading that the Pats get the 7th overall pick in the draft, but I thought due to Spygate and them making the playoffs they have to forfeit their 1st round pick.

Maybe I missed something.

Comment

They traded up to that from the 49ers.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                I keep reading that the Pats get the 7th overall pick in the draft, but I thought due to Spygate and them making the playoffs they have to forfeit their 1st round pick.

Maybe I missed something.
                They (NE) would of had two first round draft picks but the one at the end of the first round was taken away. So you are correct that they indeed will lose a draft pick.
                I am going to make my New Year's prediction. I believe the Pats will lose in the playoffs. They have been dodging too many bullets recently. My Bears are long gone go Colts time for a repeat.

Comment

I'm with you BB, I think the Pats are going to get knocked off. Like you said, our Bears are long gone. Hate to admit it, but I kinda' hope the Packers go deep in the playoffs and wouldn't mind seeing the Colts in SuperBowl again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                    I'm with you BB, I think the Pats are going to get knocked off. Like you said, our Bears are long gone. Hate to admit it, but I kinda' hope the Packers go deep in the playoffs and wouldn't mind seeing the Colts in SuperBowl again.
                    Blasphemy!!!! Jack4Life you can not support the Pack. Just kiddin, I admit I am verry pleased to see the Vikes out, sorry Viking fans.

Comment

I think Jacksonville has a decent shot of knocking off the Patriots. Even though they're a Florida team, they're built for cold weather with their two-headed running attack. They beat the Steelers a few weeks ago during harsh winter conditions in Pittsburgh.

San Diego and Indy also can knock them off. The NFC teams? . . . it doesn't look good.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                        Blasphemy!!!! Jack4Life you can not support the Pack. Just kiddin, I admit I am verry pleased to see the Vikes out, sorry Viking fans.
                        Hard to admit, but I would rather see the green and yellow than the purple and whatever. But I would rather see anyone than the queens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                          Hard to admit, but I would rather see the green and yellow than the purple and whatever. But I would rather see anyone than the queens.
                          Actually we agree again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                            They (NE) would of had two first round draft picks but the one at the end of the first round was taken away. So you are correct that they indeed will lose a draft pick.
                            I am going to make my New Year's prediction. I believe the Pats will lose in the playoffs. They have been dodging too many bullets recently. My Bears are long gone go Colts time for a repeat.
                            I think they still have the Falcons' first round pick... so they not only still have a first round pick, but a high first round pick. Yikes!
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              I think they still have the Falcons' first round pick... so they not only still have a first round pick, but a high first round pick. Yikes!
                              they have the 49'ers pick, they went from getting the 2nd overall pick to the 8th in a couple of weeks
                              Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                              Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                              X