Why Tavaris is so confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Tavaris is so confused

He is absolutely stunned by the plays that are called in from the sidelines.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Why Tavaris is so confused

Maybe he's surprised that the NFL's leading rusher and the most exciting young player in the league only gets 13 touches. What is up with that?

Time to face facts: Chilly is an idiot.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I think he should worry about completing a pass before he worries about what the coach is doing.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Maybe he's surprised that the NFL's leading rusher and the most exciting young player in the league only gets 13 touches. What is up with that?

Time to face facts: Chilly is an idiot.
        Exactly where I was going. Peterson has 5 touches on the opening drive, seven the rest of the game. Jackson has to be wondering, "Why don't I get to hand it to Peterson?" or "Why can't I fake it to Peterson to slow the rush? What the heck is he doing on the sideline?"

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
          Exactly where I was going. Peterson has 5 touches on the opening drive, seven the rest of the game. Jackson has to be wondering, "Why don't I get to hand it to Peterson?" or "Why can't I fake it to Peterson to slow the rush? What the heck is he doing on the sideline?"
          Apparently Chilly fancies himself an inscrutable genius in the mold of Bill Belichik when in reality he was Andy Reid's Mini-Me.

Who is Troy Aikman to question Chilly's use of Peterson? Oh, yeah... he's the smartest NFL analyst out there (in my opinion)... and he's not the only one wondering why Chilly can't just give AP the ball.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I read today that Jackson has a broken index finger on his right hand. If Chilly's record is any indication, he'll start Jackson instead of Holcomb BECAUSE he can't throw. If you can win with a QB who can't throw it, it'll just prove what a genius General Chilly is.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              I read today that Jackson has a broken index finger on his right hand. If Chilly's record is any indication, he'll start Jackson instead of Holcomb BECAUSE he can't throw. If you can win with a QB who can't throw it, it'll just prove what a genius General Chilly is.
              LOL funny funny funny. You will get rep points for this as soon as I can get back to you.

Comment

Bollinger figured it out. Give it to AP 30 times a game and what do you have, a new NFL single game rushing record.

Comment

Do you think they are going to go with Bollinger now? Comes in twice in relief and they move the ball. He even got a big pass play. Peterson is unbelievable.

Comment

Pretty clear that at this point the best QB on the team is the one Childress deamed the 3rd stringer. At least he has figured out that Peterson needs to have the ball in his hand. He is amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                      Pretty clear that at this point the best QB on the team is the one Childress deamed the 3rd stringer.
                      That's just more proof of Chilly's genius. Ordinary humans like you and I are in no position to understand the ways of Andy Reid's former Mini-Me.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Childress just figured out that maybe it's a good thing to give the ball to Peterson a little more.

This last game, the Vikings gave up a play that is going to be replayed for years to come - the 109 yard FG return. And, of course, they won. But it's not the first time this has happened, remember when the Vikings gave up a 99 yard TD return... and won the game? Then of course there's the infamous wrong way run for a safety by Jim Marshall. The Vikings won that game too. Just an interesting bit of trivia.

Comment

Last week I heard a caller on, I believe KFAN, comment on Childress and his offense. He basically said it was finally clear what Childress why Childress was so important for the Eagles, he kept Reid's kids out of trouble. I wish you could have heard how he said it because it really was a shot at Childress, not Reid, which he implied was a "there but for the grace of God go I" comment.

I wonder if Peterson will save his job, or will they realize that a new staff is needed so Peterson's talent is not wasted.

Comment

Working...
                          X