NDSU tix--online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU tix--online?

Trying to buy my NDSU game tix. Has anyone else had problems with online purchasing? I keep getting a message that says the system is down. Do I have to call athletics, or will it come online eventually?

Re: NDSU tix--online?

Originally posted by rrrabbit View Post
    Trying to buy my NDSU game tix. Has anyone else had problems with online purchasing? I keep getting a message that says the system is down. Do I have to call athletics, or will it come online eventually?
    Pure speculation, but SDSU uses the Paciolan ticket software, which is the same software that the Colorado Rockies use, which with World Series ticket demand crashed Paciolan's entire system because of the demand.

Call the ticket office if you need them now. Otherwise wait a couple days and the system will be back to normal I would assume.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Pure speculation, but SDSU uses the Paciolan ticket software, which is the same software that the Colorado Rockies use, which with World Series ticket demand crashed Paciolan's entire system because of the demand.

Call the ticket office if you need them now. Otherwise wait a couple days and the system will be back to normal I would assume.
      Interesting. Thanks for the insight. I'll abandon my online-purchasing-only rule and place a call.

Comment

Originally posted by rrrabbit View Post
        NDSU already sold it out... sorry...

Comment

I ordered 3 tickets two days ago....everything worked just fine.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It was up today... wish I could go still might but not looking good... I would advise if you want to watch the game to buy a reserved ticket or if you are going to get a general admission ticket get there early.... NDSU is already talking about coming in with big numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
              It was up today... wish I could go still might but not looking good... I would advise if you want to watch the game to buy a reserved ticket or if you are going to get a general admission ticket get there early.... NDSU is already talking about coming in with big numbers...
              Is the visitor section just GA then? Because I have never been down to Brookings yet but can't wait to go this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                Is the visitor section just GA then? Because I have never been down to Brookings yet but can't wait to go this year.
                Yes, the visitor section is just GA.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                  NDSU already sold it out... sorry...
                  Got 'em this a.m., but good try. Buy early and often, Jacks fans!

Comment

on bisonville they are saying that some radio station in Fargo said that it will be televised on NBC which makes me really unhappy, because we don't get your NBC affiliate out in the hills so why broadcast to north dakota with out broadcasting to all of south dakota.... I hope this is untrue, Keloland or FSN North unless you can get ESPN to come I would love college gameday to show up for that game but I don't see that one happening so I will hope with Keloland or FSN atleast... maybe we could get Bert to say F*** on the air again

Comment

SDSU Fans you better get your tickets soon b/c almost all of the reserved tickets are sold out. Get them before the Bison do! Lets sell out this game!

Comment

As of today, you can still get two in Section H, but if you need four, you'll be in J.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

NDSU 38 SUU 17 3rd Quarter

Comment

Originally posted by senator07 View Post
                            SDSU Fans you better get your tickets soon b/c almost all of the reserved tickets are sold out. Get them before the Bison do! Lets sell out this game!
                            ATTENTION EVERYONE...i just talked to someone within the athletic department and I was told NDSU has purchased many more tickets than our very own SDSU fans. Over the weekend a lot of tickets were purchased online by NDSU fans. It is going to be an embarrasment to see more green in the reserved sections than yellow and blue if this trend continues. Get online and get your tickets...TODAY!!!

CatchEmAll...since you seem to have some connections in the ticket office maybe you can confirm this information.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              ATTENTION EVERYONE...i just talked to someone within the athletic department and I was told NDSU has purchased many more tickets than our very own SDSU fans. Over the weekend a lot of tickets were purchased online by NDSU fans. It is going to be an embarrasment to see more green in the reserved sections than yellow and blue if this trend continues. Get online and get your tickets...TODAY!!!

CatchEmAll...since you seem to have some connections in the ticket office maybe you can confirm this information.
                              I've already got tickets but I just ordered 4 more, all in section J. I don't intend to sit in the seats but I'll find someone in blue and yellow to sit there. I don't want to see a grandstand dominated by little green guys and gals.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X