Things never change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things never change

UNO is undefeated and ranked #1 in some polls. You on the other hand are stuck around .500 were you have been the last 45 years. We have 8,800 at our game, while you have 6,500?????? This is about as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. Nebraska's former A.D. Steve Petersen uttered the famous words when he fired Frank Solich. "I refuse to let this program gravitate to medicority". SDSU's football program has been gravitating towards medicority for the last 45 years. Have fun getting your arse kicked by the Bison.

Re: Things never change

Originally posted by Mavericks_Rock View Post
    UNO is undefeated and ranked #1 in some polls. You on the other hand are stuck around .500 were you have been the last 45 years. We have 8,800 at our game, while you have 6,500?????? This is about as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. Nebraska's former A.D. Steve Petersen uttered the famous words when he fired Frank Solich. "I refuse to let this program gravitate to medicority". SDSU's football program has been gravitating towards medicority for the last 45 years. Have fun getting your arse kicked by the Bison.
    Humm...You are supposedly the best in Div II?! Your average away attendence is 7620 and home attendence is 7175. Compared to SDSU's away attendence 14,566 and home attendence 11,911. That is pretty sad when you are undefeated and #1 in the polls and can't get any fans to come to your games.

Comment

Nebraska's former A.D. Steve Petersen uttered the famous words when he fired Frank Solich. "I refuse to let this program gravitate to medicority".
      Really???????????????????????????????? You're going to bring this here??
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Does UNO still play football? Does anyone care?
        This space for lease.

Comment

8,800 homeless in Omaha stumble into a football stadium? Must have been another Free-Admission/Free-Food Saturday in at uno.

I love it when the local ESPN Radio affiliate announces on Friday afternoon that it has fists full of free tickets to the uno game for anyone willing to pick them up. And no one does.

Or when they offer callers a choice between free uno football tix or free movie passes. Whoda thunk there were so many movie buffs in Omaha.

You can't even blame the Huskers anymore. More people walk out of Husker games in the first quarter than even think about uno football. Get over yourself mav fans. The only place you're relevant is in your own mind.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! UNO! I had forgotten about that place. The next time you get a chance and try the sausage, it is the best pizza in the world!

I didn't know that their own university dedicated to the perfection of the pizza pie. What an addition to the city of Omaha! And they call themselves the Mavericks. How cute!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Well thanks UNO fan, go have fun playing your card game.
              Last edited by NDSUstudent; 10-22-2007, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                8,800 homeless in Omaha stumble into a football stadium? Must have been another Free-Admission/Free-Food Saturday in at uno.

I love it when the local ESPN Radio affiliate announces on Friday afternoon that it has fists full of free tickets to the uno game for anyone willing to pick them up. And no one does.

Or when they offer callers a choice between free uno football tix or free movie passes. Whoda thunk there were so many movie buffs in Omaha.

You can't even blame the Huskers anymore. More people walk out of Husker games in the first quarter than even think about uno football. Get over yourself mav fans. The only place you're relevant is in your own mind.
                And your fans would rather shoot at birds than watch football? ? Our footballl game was right during the Husker game and we still drew 8,800.
                I doubt there was 85,000 people out walking around with Fido shooting at birds that don't fly real good. You hillbilly's are the best. Hobo Day couldn't even get your country bumpkins fired up.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

And your fans would rather shoot at birds than watch football? ? Our footballl game was right during the Husker game and we still drew 8,800.
                  I doubt there was 85,000 people out walking around with Fido shooting at birds that don't fly real good. You hillbilly's are the best. Hobo Day couldn't even get your country bumpkins fired up.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                  You REALLY need to quit eating paint!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

8,800? Wow... come talk when you draw over 19,000. Have fun in DII.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post

Funniest post I've read in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X