Biggest Idiot In Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Idiot In Minnesota

Who is the Biggest Idiot In Minnesota Currently?
    Is it Brad Childress? A lot of Vikings fans are ready to give up hope

Is it Tim Brewster? Gopher fans will think so if NDSU has their way with the Gophers.

Is it Sid Hartman? The Old Blow Hard still keeps ticking.

Or is it someone else?
    Brad Childress
    13.79%
    Tim Brewster
    17.24%
    Sid Hartman
    65.52%
    Someone Else?
    3.45%

The poll is expired.

Re: Biggest Idiot In Minnesota

Brewster is just in a hopeless position...only about three people at the U give a rip about football; it's all about hockey and hoops there.

I think Adrian Peterson took a lot of the heat off Childress with his monster game last week, but Childress still has another eight or nine losses in him this season.

Ah, that leaves ol' Sid, who thinks about every major sports legend (i.e. Steinbrenner, Bobby Knight, and so forth) is his "close friend." Whatever...Sid got my vote.

Comment

Sid will win is a landslide.

Comment

Brewster got his rear end handed to him today by the "little guys in green."
        Chilly is hard at work figuring out innovative ways to keep Adrian Peterson out of the lineup.

But Sid Hartman is in a class of idiots all by himself.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I think Sid is senile, so I couldn't vote for him. Brewster got my vote. Listened to the Gophers radio network and right after the game was over, one of the guys said, "Coach Bohl had a great game plan for today. Will he be coaching down here next year?" Immediate cut to commercial.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I just voted for 'someone else'. That being all of the JackBunny fans in the entire upper midwest. Nice thread by the way but then what would one expect from Homeless HoboLand.

I like it here. It is so easy! Will be seeing you around. Keep your fingers crossed you win tonight.

Comment

I think you have issues... could it be you have Jackrabbit Envy?
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
                I just voted for 'someone else'. That being all of the JackBunny fans in the entire upper midwest. Nice thread by the way but then what would one expect from Homeless HoboLand.

I like it here. It is so easy! Will be seeing you around. Keep your fingers crossed you win tonight.
                It is going to be so funny next year to watch USD's hapless defense that had its hands full with Augie today try to deal with the likes of Jonathan Dally and Ramses Barden from Cal Poly.
                Last edited by JimmyJack; 10-21-2007, 06:30 AM.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  It is going to be so funny next year to watch USD's hapless defense that could had its hands full with Augie today try to deal with the likes of Jonathan Dally and Ramses Barden from Cal Poly.
                  It won't matter if that game is played at San Luis Obispo, the DakotaDump, Howard Wood, Siberia, or Mars; Dally and Barden are going to have a field day against USD next season.

Comment

Our old friend Sid is eating a lot of crow today:

http://www.startribune.com/507/story/1497789.html

But this loss could hurt more than any recent defeat when it comes to recruiting and fan interest. A North Dakota State team that has 33 players from Minnesota -- none of whom were recruited by the Gophers -- just kicked their butts.

Brewster, whom I believe will turn out to be a great recruiter, has a big job ahead of him to add some speed and athletic ability to a team that has little of either.

Yes, I picked the Gophers to beat NDSU 41-21. And when the Gophers took the opening kickoff and scored three plays later, I looked like a genius.

But in the end, I picked the wrong team to score 21 points.

Comment

Looks like the walk away winner is.......
                      Sid Hartman.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                        Looks like the walk away winner is.......
                        Sid Hartman.
                        Not a surprise considering he finds a new excuse after every Viking or Gopher defeat.

I think Childress takes this poll a year from now after he makes a foolish QB trade with the Eagles for the third straight year and brings McNabb to join the "Purple Pride."

Comment

Working...
                        X