Kirby Morsching on radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirby Morsching on radio

Sports Max today was all about Kevin Morsching. A couple folks from Rapid City talked about him in the first part. Then Reggie Christiansen and Tyler Merriam, the play by play guy for Jacks baseball, talked in the second part. In the last part Kirby Morsching was interviewed. What an amazing young man! He was very open and honest about the ordeal the family has gone through, what it was like at the hospital, and everything else he was asked. The show wrapped up with a lady who is in charge of organ donation at Avera in Sioux Falls because Kevin had donated all of his organs and tissue. It was a good reminder that we need to continue to keep that family in our prayers.

Re: Kirby Morsching on radio

Originally posted by collegewatcher View Post
    Sports Max today was all about Kevin Morsching. A couple folks from Rapid City talked about him in the first part. Then Reggie Christiansen and Tyler Merriam, the play by play guy for Jacks baseball, talked in the second part. In the last part Kirby Morsching was interviewed. What an amazing young man! He was very open and honest about the ordeal the family has gone through, what it was like at the hospital, and everything else he was asked. The show wrapped up with a lady who is in charge of organ donation at Avera in Sioux Falls because Kevin had donated all of his organs and tissue. It was a good reminder that we need to continue to keep that family in our prayers.
    They had a memorial/fundraiser for Kevin last weekend at Watiki Waterpark in Rapid City last weekend. I caught part of an interview with Kirby and Kevin, Sr. They sound like really good people.

Comment

One of Mike's best shows yet... I don't think there is a person alive that could have heard that program and not be touched. Kirby is a remarkable young man and we'll keep him and his family in our prayers.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

According to the Sports Max web site, this program will be available on the net on MySiouxFalls.com. I really hope so. I listen to the show as much as I can, but missed this week.

http://www.sportsmaxradio.com/6.html

http://www.mysiouxfalls.com/
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Mysiouxfalls.com cut out a lot of their operations lately so I am not sure if you can hear it there anymore or not. They used to post it on Monday or Tuesday after it ran. Also, my mistake. It is Sportsmax. One word. Thanks for the link gojacks.

Comment

Working...
          X