Let Me Introduce Myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Me Introduce Myself!

After months of monitoring the the pathetic ramblings of the JackBunny faithful here I feel it is about time for me to make my mark on what has to be the most pretentious, obnoxious, arrogant, overblown, over-confident, self-obsessed, lightweight, and ridiculous fans in all of college football. From what I have read and observed on here you would think you are on the verge of competing for the National Championship or something in a division that is just barely at best a grade above d2. By the way, where you had about as much success in the past 80 years as some of your comparable former bottom of the league cellar dwellers Augie and Boringside.

I got quite a kick out of your usual below the belt shots at the infamous 'ucks' as you called him for awhile over there on that older board that was barely functioning. Talk about getting under your skin. To think that you all thought for sure that 'ucks' was The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever from d2fb.com was just the epitome of stardom for me. Do you actually think that I would come on here in any form other than the super celebrity that I am? Thousands and thousands of visitors a day check out that site primarily to see and revel in what can only be described as some of the greatest postings in the history of it. And I know that a lot of you where part of the screaming, fuming hoard of antagonists that just could not pry yourselves away from the genius of 'ever'.

I have also noticed the lame attempts that you all have put in trying to hang with maybe the most knowledgeable contributor in all of the d2mb world. I'm refering to Mr. Coyote Fan of course. The way he handles you with such ease and control even astonishes me to a certain degree. I see he has been away from here for awhile now but I can't really blame him considering the level of futility he has to deal with coming at him from many sides of the playing field. I'm sure he will be showing up here again soon with a renewed second wind of supreme dominance over all of JackDum. And as long as I am thinking of it I must also compliment the way a few of the UNO Mav people have been able to virtually bring the BunnyJack Road Kill County to its collective, skinned up, nasty, homeless Hobo knees.

So now I have made my initial triumphant appearance here in the land of the perpetually wasted. Smack on my new found friends, Smack on!

Go South Dakota, Go Coyotes, Go Yotes!!!!!!!!!!! Forever, of course.
    Last edited by SD4ever; 10-18-2007, 01:44 AM. Reason: I wanted to!

Re: Let Me Introduce Myself!

Isn't this a Rolling Stones tune??

Devil reveals himself - Always known there was a good reason that USeD had red colors.

Comment

Welcome to the board 4ever. You have succeeded in exponentially increasing the number of "pretentious, obnoxious, arrogant, overblown, over-confident, self-obsessed, lightweight, and ridiculous fans" on this site. Funny thing about the Yote posters on this site, they are very similar to their team...All offense no defense.

Have fun in Howard Wood toiling with Augie this weekend.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

SD4ever,

Nice first post, complete with all the pomp and circumstance that the typical USD fan believes is due them.

Kind of reminds me of the last guy taken in the NFL Draft. What's his name? Mr. Irrelavent!

I enjoy a good smackfest as much as anyone but we kindly ask that you raise the level of future posts to the D1 level. Your first attempt is exactly what I would expect from a non-scholarship walk-on D2 smacker.

Bring the noise! Screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY a.k.a Arrogant S.O.B.
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Jeez! Another USD blowhard!

Wait... this is a good thing... FRESH MEAT!!!

Go ahead and bloviate... we'll be just as happy to put the smack down on you, too!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
            After months of monitoring the the pathetic ramblings of the JackBunny faithful here I feel it is about time for me to make my mark on what has to be the most pretentious, obnoxious, arrogant, overblown, over-confident, self-obsessed, lightweight, and ridiculous fans in all of college football. From what I have read and observed on here you would think you are on the verge of competing for the National Championship or something in a division that is just barely at best a grade above d2. By the way, where you had about as much success in the past 80 years as some of your comparable former bottom of the league cellar dwellers Augie and Boringside.

I got quite a kick out of your usual below the belt shots at the infamous 'ucks' as you called him for awhile over there on that older board that was barely functioning. Talk about getting under your skin. To think that you all thought for sure that 'ucks' was The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever from d2fb.com was just the epitome of stardom for me. Do you actually think that I would come on here in any form other than the super celebrity that I am? Thousands and thousands of visitors a day check out that site primarily to see and revel in what can only be described as some of the greatest postings in the history of it. And I know that a lot of you where part of the screaming, fuming hoard of antagonists that just could not pry yourselves away from the genius of 'ever'.

I have also noticed the lame attempts that you all have put in trying to hang with maybe the most knowledgeable contributor in all of the d2mb world. I'm refering to Mr. Coyote Fan of course. The way he handles you with such ease and control even astonishes me to a certain degree. I see he has been away from here for awhile now but I can't really blame him considering the level of futility he has to deal with coming at him from many sides of the playing field. I'm sure he will be showing up here again soon with a renewed second wind of supreme dominance over all of JackDum. And as long as I am thinking of it I must also compliment the way a few of the UNO Mav people have been able to virtually bring the BunnyJack Road Kill County to its collective, skinned up, nasty, homeless Hobo knees.

So now I have made my initial triumphant appearance here in the land of the perpetually wasted. Smack on my new found friends, Smack on!

Go South Dakota, Go Coyotes, Go Yotes!!!!!!!!!!! Forever, of course.

Welcome back Ucks! What, you didn't think posters here would figure out it's you? Considering you're a senior in high school, it goes to show how much you know.
            Go back to the D2 board where you and USD belong!

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I thought that smelled like Ucks... BS can sure carry quite a ways.

Still need to master the soap there, buddy!

How's 9th grade treating you?
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                I thought that smelled like Ucks... BS can sure carry quite a ways.

Still need to master the soap there, buddy!

How's 9th grade treating you?
                You sure it's not Stu and/or Mick? We all know quality writing is lacking in their stories.

Could be an alcoholic, as there a few of them down south in vermillion, and soon to be more as they struggle with the move up to D-1.

Or it could just be a complete moron like these two.
                or

Comment

My God...it must suck being a yote fan.......no one has posted on there board since 10-10 Sure is not much going on there.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
                  http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

My first thought was that it was Stu. But then I figured that there was no way that Stu would save his best writing for this forum instead of using it in the daily that pays his salary.

Welcome aboard Mr "ever". You seem to consider yourself an enlightened individual.

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
                    . . . in a division that is just barely at best a grade above d2. . .
                    You have a great opportunity for greater enlightenment this weekend. Puppy Bowl II (the Augie Doggies vs. the U.nknown S.tray D.ogs begins at 1 P.M. in Sioux Falls. It should be over by 4 o'clock which will give you three hours to find your way to Brookings so you can see that "barely at best a grade above d2" style of football which you may have never seen but only read about.

You probably saw this:

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/foo...ELEASE_ID=3973

". . . McNeese State University took advantage of early Coyote missed plays and mistakes to earn a 31-7 victory in front of 14,260 fans at Cowboy Stadium. . ."

and who can forget this one:

http://media.www.volanteonline.com/m...-2331252.shtml

" . . . the Coyotes still lost 24-0.

Head coach Ed Meierkort, who is in his third year, saw his team go scoreless for the first time in his tenure at USD. The loss to the nonconference opponent was the first for Meierkort as the Coyotes' head coach. . ."

Yes, a true chance for enlightenment awaits you. You can see the difference in person, with only a 3 or 3 & 1/2 hour time gap in between. I hope you make the best of this opportunity.

Best Regards,
                    WRJ

P.S. It would be nice if you would call "ucks" and invite him along. If his mommy has to work she won't be able to drive him.
                    Last edited by West-River_Jack; 10-18-2007, 01:50 PM. Reason: spelling error
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                      You sure it's not Stu and/or Mick? We all know quality writing is lacking in their stories.

Could be an alcoholic, as there a few of them down south in vermillion, and soon to be more as they struggle with the move up to D-1.

Or it could just be a complete moron like these two.
                      or
                      Blue, sometimes you just make me laugh out loud. Like I did at noon in front of my wife when I read this post. Reps for you...

Comment

I don't think it's 'ucks.

SD4Never is a well-known pot-stirrer over at d2football.com (I enjoy following the local D2 teams, and it's a good forum for those discussions. Most USD fans post there, not at their sad little discussion board.) SD4Never has a funny recurring post ranking all the football teams in the Dakotas. USD is always near the top, of course, and SDSU is near the bottom. It's actually funny, the way it's funny when your 3-year-old proudly announces at the Thanksgiving table that he's just pooped his pants.

They're so cute in D2.

4Never's a little out of his element here. I'm willing to give him a pass on this first post, since this forum is a road venue for him. Coyote fans, like the Coyotes, can't win on the road.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                          My first thought was that it was Stu. But then I figured that there was no way that Stu would save his best writing for this forum instead of using it in the daily that pays his salary.

Welcome aboard Mr "ever". You seem to consider yourself an enlightened individual.

You have a great opportunity for greater enlightenment this weekend. Puppy Bowl II (the Augie Doggies vs. the U.nknown S.tray D.ogs begins at 1 P.M. in Sioux Falls. It should be over by 4 o'clock which will give you three hours to find your way to Brookings so you can see that "barely at best a grade above d2" style of football which you may have never seen but only read about.

You probably saw this:

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/foo...ELEASE_ID=3973

". . . McNeese State University took advantage of early Coyote missed plays and mistakes to earn a 31-7 victory in front of 14,260 fans at Cowboy Stadium. . ."

and who can forget this one:

http://media.www.volanteonline.com/m...-2331252.shtml

" . . . the Coyotes still lost 24-0.

Head coach Ed Meierkort, who is in his third year, saw his team go scoreless for the first time in his tenure at USD. The loss to the nonconference opponent was the first for Meierkort as the Coyotes' head coach. . ."

Yes, a true chance for enlightenment awaits you. You can see the difference in person, with only a 3 or 3 & 1/2 hour time gap in between. I hope you make the best of this opportunity.

Best Regards,
                          WRJ

P.S. It would be nice if you would call "ucks" and invite him along. If his mommy has to work she won't be able to drive him.

WRJ UNLEASHED

GO JACKS
                          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Enjoy the Coyoties last year in the weakened, starving remains of D-II, 4Never. Stick out your chest a little and feel like you're good for a few more months. Then go away for about for about four years, sit quietly, watch the Coyoties struggle and continue following the Jackrabbits. No one will care what you have to say until about 2011. You just don't matter.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

[quote=SD4ever;65521] ... my initial triumphant appearance ...
                              quote]

Of course you would think this was a "triumphant" post, but then you are yote visiting an opponent's board, so you would think that was a good post. Self-congratulations is so D-2.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X