Week 7 Massey Ratings-- Gateway, GWFC, NCC Mashup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Massey Ratings-- Gateway, GWFC, NCC Mashup

Because I had nothing better to do I took the Massey Ratings for the Gateway, GWFC and North Central. Like a lot of statistical matches, I take this with a grain of skepticism. Some of the NCC's good ratings may be because of UND and WWU wins early in the season. Things make no sense early in the season and sort themselves out by the end of the season.

Again, if you want to question, take a quick look at the Massey Ratings for SD high schools. Doubt if their numbers would apply. I would think, however, that Northern Iowa and NDSU should probably be at the top of the ratings and Indiana State is probably worse than even St. Cloud and Augustana.

Remember the 58 rating for Northern Iowa means they're the nation's 58th. best program including all of the big boys:

http://www.mratings.com/rate.php?lg=cf

58 Northern Iowa
    67 ND State
    74 Nebraska Omaha
    86 Southern Illinois
    100 North Dakota
    116 Youngstown
    117 Central Washington
    127 Western Illinois
    136 Cal Poly SLO
    146 South Dakota
    151 MSU Mankato
    156 SD State
    172 Mo. State
    189 UC Davis
    202 Ill. State
    216 So. Utah
    221 Mn. Duluth
    222 Western Washington
    261 Augustana
    269 St. Cloud St.
    378 Indiana State

Re: Week 7 Massey Ratings-- Gateway, GWFC, NCC Mashup

Since I have the web page open, and for no other reason than whim I thought I'd include some other schools.

219 Winona St (top Northern Sun)
    227 Sioux Falls (top GPAC)
    293 Mary (#2 Northern Sun)
    306 Jamestown (top DAC)
    415 Northern (only Dakotas NCAA program actually worse than Indiana State-- how BAD are the Sycamores anyway?)

Comment

Working...
    X