Over 10K in the Dump for D-Days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 10K in the Dump for D-Days.

There is no way they packed 10K sardines in that place on Saturday like they reported in the AL. Granted, I was not there...but there is no way on God's green earth, that place holds more than 8,500 people unless they actually figured out how ot hang people from the roof of that dump.

I sure hope Neilsen realizes that "hot-penciling" like we in the golf world like to call it, will not fly at the D-1 level.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Over 10K in the Dump for D-Days.

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    There is no way they packed 10K sardines in that place on Saturday like they reported in the AL. Granted, I was not there...but there is no way on God's green earth, that place holds more than 8,500 people unless they actually figured out how ot hang people from the roof of that dump.

I sure hope Neilsen realizes that "hot-penciling" like we in the golf world like to call it, will not fly at the D-1 level.

Go Jacks!!
    It was always hilarious to me that in the last few years of the rivalry, no matter what we announced for an attendance, USD always announce ONE more than we had.

They're going to do what they want. For a school with a accounting degree, you'd think they would have some people that could count?

Ahh, another minute and a half poorly spent on the red-headed step-child to the south!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      It was always hilarious to me that in the last few years of the rivalry, no matter what we announced for an attendance, USD always announce ONE more than we had.

They're going to do what they want. For a school with a accounting degree, you'd think they would have some people that could count?

Ahh, another minute and a half poorly spent on the red-headed step-child to the south!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
      Actually in Basketball, when SDSU had the second game of the year between the two teams, I remember the attendance being one more in Brookings than it was in Vermillion. It must have been something the two schools both did, because I remember it happening down in Vermillion as well. I can't imagine they were both just coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post
        Actually in Basketball, when SDSU had the second game of the year between the two teams, I remember the attendance being one more in Brookings than it was in Vermillion. It must have been something the two schools both did, because I remember it happening down in Vermillion as well. I can't imagine they were both just coincidence.

I never realized the schools did that. Its actually kinda funny. Who cares about actual attendance, lets just make sure we had more than the other guy!!!
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post
          I was at both of these games. I can testify that there was indeed one more person at Frost than at the DakotaDome. I counted twice.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            I was at both of these games. I can testify that there was indeed one more person at Frost than at the DakotaDome. I counted twice.
            And i audited his count. It was spot on!!!

Comment

Working...
            X