SDSU is a great team with great fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU is a great team with great fans.

I first want to thank all of the SDSU fans for coming to paulson stadium this year. I was VERY impressed with your fan base that made the trip (just as many fans as chattanooga brought to our stadium this year!!!) and it was a very vocal group from across the stadium to my seat. Your team speed surprised me alot. I expected a slow powerful lubmering team like NDSU had last year when they destroyed us in Paulson.

We Eagles are very lucky to have won and gotten out of that game alive. I hope SDSU did not get as many injuries as we sustained from the game. All in all it was a great matchup and an honor to play your team. I hope I can find the means to make the next trip up to (brookings?) see GSU play @ SDSU.

Good luck this season and don't get down on your coach, your team deserves a much better record than it has but other than the nailbiter at paulson your team has played the very best in the FCS! See yall soon!

-Joseph

Re: SDSU is a great team with great fans.

Originally posted by GaSouthern View Post
    I first want to thank all of the SDSU fans for coming to paulson stadium this year. I was VERY impressed with your fan base that made the trip (just as many fans as chattanooga brought to our stadium this year!!!) and it was a very vocal group from across the stadium to my seat. Your team speed surprised me alot. I expected a slow powerful lubmering team like NDSU had last year when they destroyed us in Paulson.

We Eagles are very lucky to have won and gotten out of that game alive. I hope SDSU did not get as many injuries as we sustained from the game. All in all it was a great matchup and an honor to play your team. I hope I can find the means to make the next trip up to (brookings?) see GSU play @ SDSU.

Good luck this season and don't get down on your coach, your team deserves a much better record than it has but other than the nailbiter at paulson your team has played the very best in the FCS! See yall soon!

-Joseph
    Thanks for the kind words Joseph. I'd feel alot better with a W instead of the L, but your fans have all been gracious and a great help in scheduling us the last couple years. Hopefully we can keep the games going in the future, its been alot of fun playing you, hopefully next time we can actually win the game

Comment

Working...
    X