SME Network Playoff Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SME Network Playoff Projections

This week the SME Network unveiled their first ever NCAA FCS Playoff Projections. See if your team makes it into the FCS Playoffs. You can let your voice be heard and let us know how you feel about the brackets.

On Wednesday we plan to be joined by Dave Cohen – Hofstra Head Coach, Jerry Kill – Southern Illinois Head Coach, and Gary Rima – Northern Iowa Broadcaster. The show starts at 5:00pm Eastern Time with archive broadcasts being posted about 90 minutes after the conclusion of the show.

We are also finalizing our expansion project and should have details about what we are planning to add for next year within the next few weeks.

Don’t forget that our Top 25 poll is available and is published every Monday afternoon. You can also view our Weekly Stars to see if your team or one of their players were at the top of his class. Please vote for this weeks “Game of the Week” and “Play of the Week”. This will also be the last opportunity to hear archives of last weeks show!

FCS Playoff Projections: www.smebroadcasting.com/fcsbrackets.html
    Game of the Week: www.smebroadcasting.com
    Play of the Week: www.smebroadcasting.com/football.html
    Top 25 Poll: www.smebroadcasting.com/footballTop25.html
    Weekly Stars: www.smebroadcasting.com/footballWeeklyStars.html
    Archives: www.smebroadcasting.com/footballArchives.html

Re: SME Network Playoff Projections

something tells me (without looking at the links) that we didnt make the playoff projections.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
      something tells me (without looking at the links) that we didnt make the playoff projections.
      Now why in the world would you go about thinking that?

Comment

Eastern Bias in one of the two having 6 CAA teams in the play offs, with a 7th being the first out.

Cal Poly is the only GWFC to POSSIBLY get in, but that will require wins over SDSU (at Brookings, and NDSU (at SLO).

Looks like the Thundering Herd up north may keep a lot of teams out of play-offs this year (SHSU, Ill St., WIU, Poly).

If you aren't following what they're doing up north, it's domination like back in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Eastern Bias in one of the two having 6 CAA teams in the play offs, with a 7th being the first out.

Cal Poly is the only GWFC to POSSIBLY get in, but that will require wins over SDSU (at Brookings, and NDSU (at SLO).

Looks like the Thundering Herd up north may keep a lot of teams out of play-offs this year (SHSU, Ill St., WIU, Poly).

If you aren't following what they're doing up north, it's domination like back in the 80's.
          If you say so...UND was defeated today by UNO.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            If you say so...UND was defeated today by UNO.
            I think rapidrabbit was referring to NDSU (who routed Miss. Valley St. yesterday), not the Fighting Ralphs from UND.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
              I think rapidrabbit was referring to NDSU (who routed Miss. Valley St. yesterday), not the Fighting Ralphs from UND.
              You're right. That would be a DUH on my part...temporary brain fart on that one....sorry everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X