Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect

You earned mine. great game.
    I don't mean that in a patronizing way either. We were very lucky to win that game. It just came down to which kicker didn't have too much caffiene this morning. I am somewhat shocked at the way you controlled the line in the second half. so much for the heat and hunidity being a factor.
    In fact, I thought you guys looked much fitter than we did late in the game. I know it sucks, but nothing to be ashamed about. Look at the alltime visitors record in Paulson, and you'll see why I am giving you props.
    I suspect your program will be a fixture in the playoffs for years to come. Again, great game.
    Good luck for the rest of the season.

Re: Respect

You are right, it sucks! But you stayed the course and your kicker hit a great game winner. He will remember that for a long time. Best of luck to you for the rest of the season and hope to run into you all again. Now it is time to drown the sorrows...

Comment

You guys played a hell of a game today...Your coach came by after the game and complimented us in the student section about how intense throughout the entire game we were and how we stayed on them the entire game...good luck in the rest of y'alls season. I'm sure we will see y'all in the playoffs soon enough

Comment

Great game Jacks...

1st half Eagles
        2nd half Jacks..

We should have just called it even at 38 and 38 because neither team deserved to lose.

I guess on a day when your fantastic kicker misses a pouch kick, and our kicker makes a 54 yarder with 7 seconds left to win the game the fates just looked our way...

Hope all of your team and visiting fans had a great trip, and were well treated by our Eagle fans.

At half time I was considering a nap and before the game was over I was certain our Eagles would lose..

Great 2nd half for the Jacks, hope our respective teams get to play more games in the future..

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

Comment

Originally posted by PX View Post
          Great game Jacks...

1st half Eagles
          2nd half Jacks..

We should have just called it even at 38 and 38 because neither team deserved to lose.

I guess on a day when your fantastic kicker misses a pouch kick, and our kicker makes a 54 yarder with 7 seconds left to win the game the fates just looked our way...

Hope all of your team and visiting fans had a great trip, and were well treated by our Eagle fans.

At half time I was considering a nap and before the game was over I was certain our Eagles would lose..

Great 2nd half for the Jacks, hope our respective teams get to play more games in the future..

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy
          The Eagles will travel in 2009 back to Brookings. I will make the return trip to South Dakota. The Eagles will fly to North Dakota State in 2008. I plan to visit Brookings during the week of the Bison game.

It was great to see my friend 89rabbit and the Chain Gang. Mr. Schroder and wife came by to tailgate with us and about 20 more of the Rabbit faithful. We all had a great time.

Our DC said that the Rabbits were the best team the Eagles have played this. This was a game that you hated to see someone lose.

Better you than us!

The Rabbits have improved so much from the first game at Paulson. It won't be long before the Rabbits will be the Team to beat in FCS. You have a quality program and quality fans.

Comment

Working...
          X