This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Crowd

Barring rain, there ought to be a sizable crowd at Paulson Stadium tomorrow. Possibly upwards of 20,000.
    What is the biggest crowd you guys have played in front of this year?
    I'm also curious to see how the heat and humidity effects you guys in the 2nd half.

Our students are directly behind your bench, and they don't play.

Re: Big Crowd

The Jacks have played in front of about 70,000 so far this season in 5 games. 12,000 and 16,000 on the road and 11,000, 15,000 and 15,000 at home. Not much different from the 15,000 you averaged last year.

It was in the 80's last week when we played at home and the humidity has been high as well, 84% right now. I see your predicted high tomorrow is 82.

I would say we should feel pretty much at home.
    Last edited by Rabbit74; 10-05-2007, 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Remember, this is not the first time the jacks have played in Paulson. A few years ago we played there in our first year of transition. The Eagles really let us know what FCS (I refuse to say I-AA) football was all about. We are now a different team, much faster than we were. The most interesting thing is people outside of SD dont realize how hot and humid it gets in the Dakotas during the summer. I think the worst part of Paulson is the frickin knats. They are terrible! Oh Yeah, the fans on the visitor sidelines are unrelenting in giving the away team crap. Should be a good game, hopefully the Rabbits do better than last time and come away with a win.

Comment

Good to see you back 3467!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Here's the game thread. I'm closing this one.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X