Festival Of Champions 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival Of Champions 2007

I really was not sure where to post this but I really need your help in finding a phone number for "THE CO-CHAIRPERSONS for this event , their names are Dave and Shar Quam, there is a tight timeline for this as I am going to England next week and I want to buy a table for the event. Kai's High school coach and his wife are coming down to share in this occasion with Richard and myself, on the letter I have received there is no phone number just a return address. Any help would be appreciated. You can pm me or e-mail me if you can help.

Re: Festival Of Champions 2007

I would simply just call the athletic department's main number and they will get you in touch with the appropriate people. The number is 605-688-5625.

Comment

Oh ok thankyou very much.

Comment

Contact Dave and Shar Quam, they are heavily involved in the event. You can find their number at www.qwestdex.com.

See you soon Mrs. W!

SUPEBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Not to worry bballfan54, I handle all the reservations and already have you down for a table as we speak! If you got ahold of Dave and Shar, fine, but otherwise just consider it done. I always send out a response letter, so will get yours in the mail on Monday. Have a wonderful time in England...but hurry back!!!!!

Comment

Which brings me back to the board to put out a feeler for any petential Festival Hosts we might have on the fan board! We need a lot of hosts, because we will probably have at least 120 or more athletes to honor, which is 60 tables. A Table Host gets two tickets and pays for the dinner for two Gold Medal athletes, for $200. They host the athletes and get to place an SDSU Gold Medal around the neck of each athlete in a spotlighted ceremony. It is awesome and those of you who haven't experienced Festival, are really missing a show. Lots of video on the honored athletes...just a great program. Try it...you'll like it. Anybody interested can PM me and I'll get back in touch with you!

Comment

We are looking forward to this night, another wonderful memory for the Williams family, and our new SDSU family, hope to see many of you there.

I have sent a message Jacks #1 fan thankyou to all who sent me pm's

Comment

We're just like Olive Garden... When you're here, you're family.

Speaking of which... any chance for an allowance, Mrs. W? LOL
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

we love Olive Garden too

Comment

Here we are back from Blighty, Had a great time, with all of my family, and extended relations, missed you all

See you all soon Rich may be down there on Wednesday......

Comment

Glad to have you back Mrs. W...we're all pretty excited too about the Wednesday games and a chance to see the Jacks in action! See you at Festival!!

Comment

Had a very nice evening at THE FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS...you have some wonderful athletes at SDSU.

Comment

Anybody interested in a DVD with all the Festival videos on it? $10. Talk to Micah in athletics.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                          X