2007-2008 Wrestling Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007-2008 Wrestling Schedule

Well the schedule is out for wrestling and the duals that stick out in my mind is the Home Dual against Nebraska, Road Dual at Minnesota, and a home dual against Wyoming.
    More schedule here:
    http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...36&SPSID=64497

Re: 2007-2008 Wrestling Schedule

The Jackrabbits haven't taken the easy road in any sport during transition.

Earlier this evening I was on the U of Montana message board and reviewed a thread discussing the scheduling of Western State (Colorado) in football for 2008. A couple weeks ago, the Montana football team beat Fort Lewis State, a little school in Durango, CO, 49-0. Fort Lewis State, last weekend, beat Western 19-0.

It's well known Montana has been adjusting its schedule the past few seasons to have more home games and in doing so, to bring in more money to work out of a financial crunch that happened a couple years ago. The Fort Lewis game was likely scheduled by a prior athletic administration.

The point I want to make is this: Some schools schedule easy teams. We don't. We didn't take an easy route in any sport and the wrestling schedule is a good example. But, we expect to compete with the best and the only way we'll do that is to schedule the best.

Go Jackrabbit grapplers!

Comment

Working...
    X