Jacks sweep UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks sweep UMKC

The Jackrabbit volleyball team moved to 15-3 on the season and extended their win string to 13, as they beat UMKC in a Summit League match 3-0. The Jacks are now 6-0 in Summit action and face some tough road games coming up at IPFW, NDSU and Oral Roberts, while also playing Xavier and Missouri State in non-conference action. Amy Anderson became the all-time block assist leader.

Re: Jacks sweep UMKC

Congrats to Amy and her teammates. I had to miss the 2 last night and will miss the 2 at the end of October, but I encourage Jacks fans to get out and watch this team play. They are a special group of young ladies.
    Last edited by 1bunnies; 11-05-2007, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Only 4 home games left on the year, which sucks because the Jacks are starting to hit a solid stride that they had about this time last year. This group of seniors + Emily Rooney was a solid class of recruits for Andrew and his staff. If you miss out on seeing this team play it is a big loss. The girls will definately give AJ's team a run for their money at seeing who is the best team on campus this year. Not sure how long Mackenzie Angner will be out for the Jacks, but they would be just as solid with her healthy. Here's to hoping her ab injury heals up fast.

Comment

Just a reminder to everybody that the volleyball team is NCAA-championship-eligible this year. Something to keep in the back of your mind . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Just a reminder to everybody that the volleyball team is NCAA-championship-eligible this year. Something to keep in the back of your mind . . .
          Been first in my mind since last season ended! Oral Roberts remains one of the bigger foes to winning the conference regular season title, and we have to play them on the road in a couple of weeks (have some tough non-conference games left also). We do get Oral Roberts here for the final game of the season, that could be a big game. And we still have a tough road trip to Fargo...always a competitive situation!

They played very well both Friday and Saturday nights and ARE a joy to watch. GO JACK volleyballers!!!

Comment

Working...
          X