Where are the NDSU Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the NDSU Fans

Just curious as to where all the NDSU fans are roaming about. I thought NDSU was the biggest rival of SDSU. You would think they would start some topics in the smack section but I guess not.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: Where are the NDSU Fans

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Just curious as to where all the NDSU fans are roaming about. I thought NDSU was the biggest rival of SDSU. You would think they would start some topics in the smack section but I guess not.
    Check out the football section. We don't hate each other like the Coyotes. They also actually have a board that has more than two members so they have plenty to talk about their program. The just beat Central Michigan, slightly more impressive than beating St. Cloud or Winona. They would rather talk about their team than run someone else down.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

AMEN, Amen, Amen, Amen...Nothing more needed on this topic...dont feed the troll.

Comment

Coyote Fan: There is a larger contingent of NDSU fans who post on this Message Board than USD fans. There are many more posts by NDSU fans on this Board than USD fans. Taking your approach (that is, measuring a rivalvry by message board posts), you have certainly conceded there is no rivalry between USD and SDSU (which I think is true and healthy).

You're invited to CAS on November 17 to watch a new attendance record when NDSU brings the Marker back to SDSU.

Comment

Go read their message board. You'll see plenty of discussion of their transition partner and rival.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I would think you would be even more curious about where all the coyote fans are on the usd board? Or maybe you've been too busy over here to pose that question.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Doesn't UND have a chat board???

That's where you need to be!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                When NDSU brings the Marker back to SDSU.
                Yeah only for you guys to admire at, before we take it back to Fargo where it belongs. haha smack it up
                "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

What is there to talk about or smack about right now, they have lost to three of the top FCS programs and have a convincing win against Texas State. Wait until two weeks before the game, but even then it won't be complete hatred for each other.

Can't wait to be at CAS in Nov, it's gonna be a riot there. Hopefully weather stays nice and it should be a very packed house, especially with NDSU fans.
                  "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

NDSU is like a brother. There is no one you care about more than your brother, but at the same time there is no one you are more competitive with than your brother. You cheer for him, you help him, you respect him, but you want to beat the snot out of him.

USD is like a jack$$$ second cousin. We're embarrassed to be associated with you. It sucks you have the same name, so everybody associates you with us. We spend most of our time denying the relationship exists, but you bring it up all the time. Leave us alone.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      NDSU is like a brother. There is no one you care about more than your brother, but at the same time there is no one you are more competitive with than your brother. You cheer for him, you help him, you respect him, but you want to beat the snot out of him.

USD is like a jack$$$ second cousin. We're embarrassed to be associated with you. It sucks you have the same name, so everybody associates you with us. We spend most of our time denying the relationship exists, but you bring it up all the time. Leave us alone.
                      Now this is a great post...very well put!!!

Comment

Haha, you got some rep points for that smack!

Comment

AMEN brother Jack!! NIcely said

Comment

Working...
                          X