Georgia Southern Tailgating - 10/6/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Southern Tailgating - 10/6/07

I really enjoyed my visit to Brookings. Especially, all the fine food that The Chain Gang had for us.

The Red Flag Gang would like to return the favor to all of those Jackrabbit fans coming down to Georgia.

You fed us pheasant.........we will cook seafood. We are planning a low country boil. For those not familiar, this is boiled shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn-on-the-cob. We may have oysters on the half shell for those willing to try them.

We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends from South Dakota State. Sure hope 89Rabbit makes the trip.

If I could assist anyone with hotels or restaurants? E-mail me at: jdurrence@yahoo.com

Re: Georgia Southern Tailgating - 10/6/07

Get ready Eaglegus-2, because The Chain Gang is coming to Georgia Southern!!!!!

Comment

89 could claim it as a business expense, since he's now the Alumni Director up here!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

We will be there and look forward to some southern hospitality........we have heard you guys are second to none when it comes to havings visitors.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by reveroo View Post
          Get ready Eaglegus-2, because The Chain Gang is coming to Georgia Southern!!!!!

Great to hear that the Chain Gang will be coming to Georgia Southern.

NOW, I need for someone to give me an estimate of those eating with us. I need to start making preparations. Don't want to be caught short of food.

If any Rabbit fans plan to eat would you post the number in your party? I will check back to see how much I need for that weekend.

OH!!!!!! I may make our famous Breakfast Punch or a new concoction called Italian Marguerita.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglegus-2 View Post
            Great to hear that the Chain Gang will be coming to Georgia Southern.

NOW, I need for someone to give me an estimate of those eating with us. I need to start making preparations. Don't want to be caught short of food.

If any Rabbit fans plan to eat would you post the number in your party? I will check back to see how much I need for that weekend.

OH!!!!!! I may make our famous Breakfast Punch or a new concoction called Italian Marguerita.

Here is the Chain Gang boys that are coming. Rev., Ron, Deuce, Mike, Wendell, and Nellie. They eat and drink alot. They promised me the world for posting this reply for them, so send back with them vitttles for me and my family.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
              Here is the Chain Gang boys that are coming. Rev., Ron, Deuce, Mike, Wendell, and Nellie. They eat and drink alot. They promised me the world for posting this reply for them, so send back with them vitttles for me and my family.
              Do you really think that the airlines will allow shrimp (boiled) to be brought on the plane? It could be a smeely flight.

There will be plenty to eat and drink for pre-game and postgame tailgating. I sure hope you bring a few more Rabbit fans to the game.

But, this bunch can get a little noisey.

Comment

I really enjoyed my visit to Brookings. Especially, all the fine food that The Chain Gang had for us.

The Red Flag Gang would like to return the favor to all of those Jackrabbit fans coming down to Georgia.

You fed us pheasant.........we will cook seafood. We are planning a low country boil. For those not familiar, this is boiled shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn-on-the-cob. We may have oysters on the half shell for those willing to try them.

We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends from South Dakota State. Sure hope 89Rabbit makes the trip.

If I could assist anyone with hotels or restaurants? E-mail me at: jdurrence@yahoo.com
                Okay, Jackrabbit Fans, we Cowboy fans know a thing or two about tailgating, so when we say we recommend that you don't miss out tailgating with the Red Flag crew you better listen. The Geauxcowboys.com group visited with them in 2005 and these guys do it right. A few pictures (done with my old digital camera so they aren't great).

More GSU Tailgating pictures at the link below:

GSU Tailgating

Doc

Comment

Does anyone know if 89Rabbit will make the trip?

Comment

I hope that all those making the trip have a safe one.

Comment

I start a new job later today in Miami, FL. So am not certain that I'll be able to swing up like did for last year's NDSU game.

When's kick-off? (too lazy to look up)

If can make it, I would like too!

Comment

Does anyone know if 89Rabbit will make the trip?

I talked to him after the game on Saturday and he will be there.

Comment

I will be there:

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=61&calcid=688

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post

Our shrimp will be better than the BBQ. Stop by.............our tailgate is North 2, Row 7.

Just walk up the middle of the lot. You will see the RED Flag.

Comment

EagleGus can definitely cook. Ya'll be fully nourished and primed if you hang with him. EagleGus does it right.
                              'Ain't no party like a GSU party, cause a GSU party don't stop.'

P.S. Feel free to smuggle liquor into paulson......but you must share.

Comment

Working...
                              X