Jackrabbit Extra-On Demand section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Extra-On Demand section

Does anyone know if the football games are going to be archived in the "On Demand" section? I noticed there are soccer games, but I didn't see the Western Illinois game. I'm wondering if that's possibly because we picked up the game from WI. I may not be able to even get in front of a computer tomorrow. I was hoping I could avoid seeing the score and watch the game late tomorrow night. If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it.

Re: Jackrabbit Extra-On Demand section

As far as I know soccer games are on demand because the technology is not available at Fishback Soccer Complex to have them live. I am afraid you are out of luck on this.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
      Does anyone know if the football games are going to be archived in the "On Demand" section? I noticed there are soccer games, but I didn't see the Western Illinois game. I'm wondering if that's possibly because we picked up the game from WI. I may not be able to even get in front of a computer tomorrow. I was hoping I could avoid seeing the score and watch the game late tomorrow night. If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it.
      I believe the football games will be archived and available to watch on-demand. I've subscribed to NDSU's package (they also use XOS) the last couple of years so I could watch the SDSU games in Fargo and all of their football games were available on-demand after the live event.
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

There's nothing technology-wise that would stand in the way of providing the games as on-demand events. I suggest you contact the athletic department and ask about it.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I believe the on-demand games will be home games only. That is how it was with NDSU last year, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
            I believe the on-demand games will be home games only. That is how it was with NDSU last year, anyways.
            Since we're only broadcasting the home games (except WIU, which was their copyrighted feed) that's a safe assumption.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Since we're only broadcasting the home games (except WIU, which was their copyrighted feed) that's a safe assumption.
              I know they will have the video for Volleyball when they play at NDSU and Drake. I also expect some of the BB games that are on the road to be on video also. It is not just home games that are being shown. But I believe all of the home games for football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball will all be shown on video over the internet and some games on the road if the host team has the ability to webcast and will allow SDSU to show the feed.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                I know they will have the video for Volleyball when they play at NDSU and Drake. I also expect some of the BB games that are on the road to be on video also. It is not just home games that are being shown. But I believe all of the home games for football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball will all be shown on video over the internet and some games on the road if the host team has the ability to webcast and will allow SDSU to show the feed.
                All of the basketball games in the Summit League will be available, every single one. But not with your Jackrabbit Extra subscription. The league has its own package that will be $49.95 or $59.95.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I was under the impression we would have access to the post game interviews on demand. I'm not finding them. Am I missing something

Comment

Working...
                  X