Chris Kelly Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Kelly Interview

For those of you in the Brookings/Madison/Mitchell/Sioux Falls area, I just recorded a phone interview with Chris Kelly from the Great West Football Conference's "Bottom Line". The interview will air on "Dakota's Best," AM 1390 as part of our weekly sports show.

We talk quite a bit about SDSU, as well as the other teams in the Great West. You're more than welcome to tune in this Saturday, and if I could ever figure out how to do an FTP transfer, I could make the interview available for those out of the listening area (if anyone wishes to volunteer their services, I'd sure appreciate it!). And I won't even charge for it (unless you want a CD, then I have to charge a little something for postage and for the cost of the CD)!

Saturday, 9:00, 1390 AM. Be there or be square!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Chris Kelly Interview

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    For those of you in the Brookings/Madison/Mitchell/Sioux Falls area, I just recorded a phone interview with Chris Kelly from the Great West Football Conference's "Bottom Line". The interview will air on "Dakota's Best," AM 1390 as part of our weekly sports show.

We talk quite a bit about SDSU, as well as the other teams in the Great West. You're more than welcome to tune in this Saturday, and if I could ever figure out how to do an FTP transfer, I could make the interview available for those out of the listening area (if anyone wishes to volunteer their services, I'd sure appreciate it!). And I won't even charge for it (unless you want a CD, then I have to charge a little something for postage and for the cost of the CD)!

Saturday, 9:00, 1390 AM. Be there or be square!
    I'll be listening, nice way to kick-off gameday.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X