Coach Stig Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig Show

Those of you that have the "Jackrabbit Extra" access, I was wondering what you thought of the Coach Stig Show. I personally enjoy watching the highlights from last weeks game, since the video was not available. The host of the show is Merriam, and he is really good in front of a camera. He does throw some soft questions to Coach, but realistically it is a Jackrabbit show and you can't put the Coach on the spot. I wish they would get into more details about the next opponent, this week it is UNI. I would be interested in hearing about what type of offense UNI runs, i.e. "I" formation, wish bone offense, etc. What the opponents strengths are, Offensive Line, Skill Positions etc. But overall the show is fairly informative.

I also want to know where I can get the shirt that Merriam is wearing. It is Blue with White stripes on the sleeves and the stretch SD on left chest. It also has a Nike logo on it. I looked on line at the Bookstore, but did not see any shirts with a Nike logo. I would think that they would have some for sale to the public. If anyone is going to the game this weekend, can you comment if they are selling any of these shirts at the game. If they are, my brother is going to a game later in the year and I would get him to pick one up for me.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Coach Stig Show

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    I also want to know where I can get the shirt that Merriam is wearing. It is Blue with White stripes on the sleeves and the stretch SD on left chest. It also has a Nike logo on it. I looked on line at the Bookstore, but did not see any shirts with a Nike logo. I would think that they would have some for sale to the public. If anyone is going to the game this weekend, can you comment if they are selling any of these shirts at the game. If they are, my brother is going to a game later in the year and I would get him to pick one up for me.

Go State!!!
    Is it the Coach's sideline shirt possibly? If that's the case you're SOL on purchasing one I would think.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Those of you that have the "Jackrabbit Extra" access, I was wondering what you thought of the Coach Stig Show. I personally enjoy watching the highlights from last weeks game, since the video was not available. The host of the show is Merriam, and he is really good in front of a camera. He does throw some soft questions to Coach, but realistically it is a Jackrabbit show and you can't put the Coach on the spot. I wish they would get into more details about the next opponent, this week it is UNI. I would be interested in hearing about what type of offense UNI runs, i.e. "I" formation, wish bone offense, etc. What the opponents strengths are, Offensive Line, Skill Positions etc. But overall the show is fairly informative.

Go State!!!

I talk to Coach Klink last week and he told me that the bookstore is now selling Nike merchandise. I will be there Saturday with credit card in hand if this is the case!!

Go Jacks!!
      Last edited by propar80; 09-12-2007, 01:51 PM.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Yes Kai called me and asked for some dollars to be put into his account as he wanted a new sweater or sweatshirt not sure from the bookstore

Comment

Go State!!!
          Tyler's wearing an athletic staff shirt. You can probably get something similar, but not identical, at the Bookstore.

The Stig show is produced on Sunday nights by the SDSU Department of Journalism and Mass Communication in their newly upgraded Media Production Suite in Yeager Hall and will continue through football season. It will then shift to the basketball coaches when their season gets rolling. This week athletics added a student athlete spotlight, with a similar format hosted by Tyler. Amy Anderson from Volleyball was the first guest.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Nike merchandise is indeed available. Shirts, hats, jackets etc. It is really nice looking. They also have Under Armour merchandise. I think it is new also. They have some nice things that is for sure. Finally they have a visor that is pretty sharp looking. Similiar to the ones the softball team wore last year. To me the best thing about the store lots of choices the Blue and yellow mechandise, not as much navy, gold etc.
            We...ARE...STATE!
            SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I wish they would get into more details about the next opponent, this week it is UNI. I would be interested in hearing about what type of offense UNI runs, i.e. "I" formation, wish bone offense, etc. What the opponents strengths are, Offensive Line, Skill Positions etc. .

Go State!!!
              The Panthers bring a balanced attack, last week our 1 RB had 130 yrds rushing against Iowa State ! but we have 2 great starting RB's with a couple very good ones in back up ! Sanders is one of the best QB's in the nation with a completion rate of around 70 % Our O line all go over 300 lbs and one of the best also ! should be a great game !

Go Panthers !

Comment

So tell me more about this "Jackrabbit Access". How does a regular schmo like myself access this channel?
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
                  So tell me more about this "Jackrabbit Access". How does a regular schmo like myself access this channel?
                  This will help:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                  X