Intro Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro Video

Does anyone know if a new video was made for this season. We have a beautiful scoreboard with lots of features that make the whole football experience better. Looking forward to some new and interesting video.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: Intro Video

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
    Does anyone know if a new video was made for this season. We have a beautiful scoreboard with lots of features that make the whole football experience better. Looking forward to some new and interesting video.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
    Yes, there's a new one.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

link?

I mean, we got it put on the net last year, we can do it this year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        link?

I mean, we got it put on the net last year, we can do it this year, right?
        I'd imagine they want to unveil it at a game first.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

anyone know of anything else new besides the new paint job and chairbacks, like a giant helmet to run through etc.

Comment

New concessions stand prices. Aramark is the new provider of concessions for all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
              New concessions stand prices. Aramark is the new provider of concessions for all sports.
              The secret ingredient is... salt.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I liked the new intro video, has a lot of energy! Does anyone know if you can view it anywhere online?

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
                  I liked the new intro video, has a lot of energy! Does anyone know if you can view it anywhere online?

I liked it also!!

Only one thing...TURN IT UP!!! We all know that scoreboard is louder than that. I stand right underneath it every game and I figure I shouldn't be able to hear after it's over!!

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I liked it also....maybe someone who has better computer skills than myself and get it on U Tube or somewhere else..... TURN IT UP

Go Jacks !!!!!
                    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I would imagine that if it shows up online anywhere, it'll be at gojacks.com.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

And you'll probably get charged to watch it!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                          And you'll probably get charged to watch it!
                          Yup. Servers and bandwidth aren't free. I suppose they could drop a scholarship in football to pay XOS so then everyone could watch for free.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                            Yup. Servers and bandwidth aren't free. I suppose they could drop a scholarship in football to pay XOS so then everyone could watch for free.
                            Surely you jest. Nearly ten years ago, everything on the internet was free. No longer true and I would hope that the Athletic Department would do it best to maximize revenue. It would be very hard to see this video on KJAM, so a gratitus copy to radio stations may not be a promoter. Maybe I am wrong

BTW I listened to Jackrabbit#1 interview with Chris Kelly. Chris used to be over on D2football before UCD went D1. I fondly remember going around and around with him over our loss to Chadron State at Chadron. Thats a while back. Chris is very skilled in writing and knowledge of football teams he covers. I suspect he still working with financial securities during the day and the internet reporting is a sideline for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Surely you jest. Nearly ten years ago, everything on the internet was free. No longer true and I would hope that the Athletic Department would do it best to maximize revenue.
                              Of course I was kidding. I forgot to add the irony tags.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X