Trevor Hohn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hohn

Will he be out quite a few games this year? Any update on him? What is his injury?

This kid is mega-fast. I was hoping for him to have a great senior year.

Re: Trevor Hohn

Originally posted by rcjacks View Post
    Will he be out quite a few games this year? Any update on him? What is his injury?

This kid is mega-fast. I was hoping for him to have a great senior year.
    just talked to my son and trevor is out for the year, not two weeks like they first thought.

Comment

Ouch...that hurts! Feel really sorry for Trevor, who I believe was destined to have a very good year before getting hurt. Have to see who steps up to replace him.

Comment

Just a freak injury, too. From watching the replay, it looked like he was just running down the sideline when it gave out on him. The lower leg flared out away from his body and he went down. No one touched him. Tough break for a talented runner.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Does he have a redshirt year left? If not, he could probably apply for a 6th year medical redshirt. Or maybe the injury is too much.

I really hope the kid gets healthy.

Comment

Trevor will be missed as a leader also. A person has to feel bad to have your Sr season end this way. Good Luck to Trevor for a full recovery. Now we need our back-ups to step up....Kyle Minett, Adam Monke and Jordan Paula.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Its unfortunate that his career ended in this fashion. I wish him the best and as footballfan said his leadership will be missed. The career ending play had to be spectacular and if as someone else said, his own body gave out and he was not tackled its truely a shame. Good luck Trevor, you will make SDSU proud in the real world just as you have on the football field.

Comment

Working...
              X