Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Season is Almost Here

LESS THAN 48 HOURS LEFT

Just a reminder, the SME Network will begin live broadcasts on Wednesday night. We will be previewing the 2007 college football season, talking with guest, recapping some of last years action, and picking some of our weekly winners. Make sure you join Ray Alexander and Ralph Bednarczyk as they will be taking calls/e-mails, as well as giving you a chance to win prizes.

There has also been a new poll posted. Each week we will ask the fans to vote on this week’s best FCS contest (games vs. FBS or non-DI schools will not be posted). Please vote for one of the 5 choices listed.
    www.smebroadcasting.com
    We will be listing 5 big games each week. Please continue to check back and vote each week. New polls will be up every Monday.

We are also in our final week of August. Remember, all comments sent to us will be entered into our monthly prize drawing. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Re: The Season is Almost Here

If you missed tonights "Football Championship Show" you can now access the archives at:

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/footballArchives.html

Comment

Hmm...another commercial site invading us. This Moderator is leaning toward deleting this thread...for those of you who find some value with SMENetwork, consider bookmarking the website before the Moderators block it.

Filbert? 89? What do you think?

Comment

If you need to delete it for any reason you may. I don't know what your rules are. All the boards we post on have different rules. We are just trying to supply a service to all FCS football fans. If your fans are not interested just let us know. You dont need to block anything. Just inform us.

We have had a few boards invite us to post on their sites and we have had one that said something about people on their site not wanted media attention. Its up to you guys, just let us know. Just know we were told about your site from one of the SDSU fans. They said we should post here.

We post and let you know about guests each week and how to hear the shows to keep all fans informed about FCS football. We are not selling you guys anything. Check out the archive if you want to know about us.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Hmm...another commercial site invading us. This Moderator is leaning toward deleting this thread...for those of you who find some value with SMENetwork, consider bookmarking the website before the Moderators block it.

Filbert? 89? What do you think?
          While not a moderator, I do try to follow FCS football, and SME is just starting. I'd like to see wha they have to offer. Sharing these alerts to the respective fan boards is the way for us to assure that SDSU voices are heard.

My $.02 worth

Comment

It's a point in their favor that the SMEbroadcasting folks (folk?) actually bothered to come back and explain/engage on the board here, rather than just being another drive-by poster (aka spammer).

On that basis I'm inclined to be a bit more indulgent, at least in this case, for now, but with the reminder that the purpose here is NOT to promote other folks' web sites.

So I'd say steady as we go, for now.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You gotta like that fact that the first "Radio Highlight" that opened the show was from Steve Imming and our own South Dakota State University Jackrabbits!!!

Go State!

Comment

Like I said, we are not selling you guys anything. We are just making you aware of a new broadcast that we think you will be a fan of.

Thanks for listening

Comment

Working...
                X