MYSiouxfalls.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYSiouxfalls.com

I know the people at the Argus are up in arms about this news site. They seem to have taken an interest in SDSU athletics. I couldn't find the actual interviews archived. From the August 7th edition:

High Hopes for Fall SDSU Sports
    Tuesday, 07 August 2007
    Optimism is high for many coaches at South Dakota State University this fall.

The school held its annual media day on Tuesday, a chance for the press to get a peek at the outlook for SDSU athletics.

While some sports have already started practice, like football, other coaches have to wait a few more weeks until players return to campus for school.

Stay tuned to MYSiouxFalls.com as everyday this week we値l bring you a new interview with a Jackrabbit player or coach beginning Wednesday with head football coach John Stiegelmeier. You値l also hear from wide receiver JaRon Harris, running back Cory Koenig, quarterback Ryan Berry, head soccer coach Lang Wedemeyer, head golf coach Jared Baszler and golfer Geoff Mead.

Paul Heinert

MYSiouxFalls.com

Anyone know Paul Heinert or others affiliated? Just curious.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: MYSiouxfalls.com

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I know the people at the Argus are up in arms about this news site. They seem to have taken an interest in SDSU athletics. I couldn't find the actual interviews archived. From the August 7th edition:

Tuesday, 07 August 2007

The school held its annual media day on Tuesday, a chance for the press to get a peek at the outlook for SDSU athletics.

While some sports have already started practice, like football, other coaches have to wait a few more weeks until players return to campus for school.

Stay tuned to MYSiouxFalls.com as everyday this week we値l bring you a new interview with a Jackrabbit player or coach beginning Wednesday with head football coach John Stiegelmeier. You値l also hear from wide receiver JaRon Harris, running back Cory Koenig, quarterback Ryan Berry, head soccer coach Lang Wedemeyer, head golf coach Jared Baszler and golfer Geoff Mead.

Paul Heinert

MYSiouxFalls.com

Paul's a good guy. Formerly with KDLT as a weekend anchor. Joe Prostrollo is behind the site. I don't know much else about it.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Re: MYSiouxfalls.com

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Tuesday, 07 August 2007

Paul Heinert

MYSiouxFalls.com

I think they took the interviews down after a week.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
      X