Problems that we've seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems that we've seen

One user has had a problem where he could not send private messages--it gave him a weird error message saying
    "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 3107644831 seconds."
    I had to have the vBulletin support folks find the fix for that one--it's a command to tweak the database for that particular user. If it happened to one person it might be happening to others.

Please post (if you can) in this thread about problems you're encountering. Thanks.

If you can't post, try e-mailing using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. If THAT doesn't work, e-mail sdsufans (at) sdsufans - dot - com.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Problems that we've seen

I can't seem to change my login name like I did in the previous forum. I used to be Gatewayrabbit now I am back to my login name.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

This is a test post. Nothing to see here . . .

Comment

Filbert - a side bar of smilees would be great! AGS or Bisonville both have good lists, but would want to add more Rabbit related choices.

Thanks

Rabid

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Filbert - a side bar of smilees would be great! AGS or Bisonville both have good lists, but would want to add more Rabbit related choices.

Thanks

Rabid
          Do you have the advanced wysiwyg editor selected in the User CP > Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options? Granted I haven't done anything to add smilies to what's there by default, but there's a few there.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I had the same problem with the "have to wait" message on bisonville. Can't remember how I fixed - I kinda think I deleted some private messages because it was like they had future dates (spooky).

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
              I had the same problem with the "have to wait" message on bisonville. Can't remember how I fixed - I kinda think I deleted some private messages because it was like they had future dates (spooky).
              I tried to reply to a message today and it gave my the "have to wait" message. I have no idea if the message was sent or not but I suspect it wasn't.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I got the "have to wait message" tonight too.
                An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

jackmd & walrus:

I ran the database fix on your accounts . . . let me know if it resolved your issue. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatewayrabbit View Post
                    I can't seem to change my login name like I did in the previous forum. I used to be Gatewayrabbit now I am back to my login name.
                    The board doesn't allow users to change their userid's (or, if it does, I haven't found where to turn on that option). I can do it from the administrator id though.

Comment

Originally posted by adminhare View Post
                      jackmd & walrus:

I ran the database fix on your accounts . . . let me know if it resolved your issue. Thanks.

Mine works now . Thanks.
                      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

The board doesn't allow users to change their userid's (or, if it does, I haven't found where to turn on that option). I can do it from the administrator id though.
                        Hey Filbert...if you get the time, please fix my userid from my login name to my signature name (which it was on the previous board). Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          Hey Filbert...if you get the time, please fix my userid from my login name to my signature name (which it was on the previous board). Thanks!!!
                          Done. You're Jacks#1Fan now.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hey...thanks Filbert! Got another one for you. I get that 60 second message and wait xxxxxxxxxx seconds. Can you fix that in the database? Hope to see you along the way.

Comment

In that case, I enjoyed being johnnyjackrabbit over on the old board. Could you work your administrator magic for me, too?

Comment

Working...
                              X