SDSU Student Ryan Brunner appointed to Brookings City Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Student Ryan Brunner appointed to Brookings City Council

Former SDSU SA President, former SD College Republican President and current student at SDSU majoring in Ag Economics, Ryan Brunner, at age 23 was appointed to the open spot on the Brookings City Council tonight.

Ryan has been very active in the community of Brookings for many years. He has served on many committees throughout campus and the city. He ran for city council during his sophomore year at SDSU and came up a little short. During his rein as SA Pres. he was the most important part of the new SDSU Wellness Center that is currently being built. Without his leadership and constant campaigning; SDSU and the City of Brookings would not have a state of the art wellness center.

Ryan Brunner will be a great addition to the City Council of Brookings and it will be an exciting ride following him throughout his career.

Re: SDSU Student Ryan Brunner appointed to Brookings City Council

On the Dakota War College blog, Pat Powers has also made comments on Ryan Brunner accomplishment.

Check it out http://dakotawarcollege.com/

Good for you Ryan Brunner!
    By PP at the SDWC | August 14, 2007

I just got a note from a friend of Ryan Brunner notifying me that Ryan was appointed to the open seat on the Brookings City Council this evening.

Comment

Re: SDSU Student Ryan Brunner appointed to Brookings City Council

Good for Ryan, he is an outstanding individual and I am proud to call him my friend!

Go State!

Comment

Working...
      X